1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the MCU won't be there. The TV shows and the Marvel booth with exclusives will still be there.

I'll take a photo of my 9 year old next to Hulkbuster, for scale. :lecture

I have decided that I do want a HB after watching the movie the second time. After considering between this HB, the KA HB & the SHF HB, I have decided to go with the SHF HB. The main reason is the HT & KA HBs are way way too expensive and too big. The SHF HB appears to have the best posability among the 3 and a tad smaller than a regular 1/6 fig. Someone here mentioned the SHF & KA HBs are the ones capable of doing the palm up pose. The SHF HB is about the price of a HT DC Iron Man and that's something I can swallow.

SDCC is coming so fast. Can't wait to see what HT has to offer. Though its a shame Marvel won't be there.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this there :panic: It won't truly show what its like to have in hand(nothing can) but it should give us a good sense of size and proportion :woo

Same here. The more pictures and videos of this beast, the better!

Absolutely :hi5:
This is my most anticipated figure now that I've ordered :panic: Its like nothing can prepare you for the unboxing........

It doesnt matter how many figures you've unboxed, or how much you prepare, if you open that HB Box, you will be amazed :rotfl

Every time I drive home, I look at my front steps and imagine what it will be like to see this mammoth of a box sitting there, and how excited I'll be that it's finally arrived.

Absolutely :hi5:
This is my most anticipated figure now that I've ordered :panic: Its like nothing can prepare you for the unboxing........

It doesnt matter how many figures you've unboxed, or how much you prepare, if you open that HB Box, you will be amazed :rotfl

Exactly! Each time I open a figure, I always make a HulkBuster comparison. I just opened the Rocket and Groot 2 Pack yesterday. My first response?

"Wow, this box is huge. Just imagine when HulkBuster arrives!" I say to my girlfriend who just smiles and rolls her eyes. :lol

Every time I drive home, I look at my front steps and imagine what it will be like to see this mammoth of a box sitting there, and how excited I'll be that it's finally arrived.

What an amazing day that will be! :duff

Exactly! Each time I open a figure, I always make a HulkBuster comparison. I just opened the Rocket and Groot 2 Pack yesterday. My first response?
"Wow, this box is huge. Just imagine when HulkBuster arrives!" I say to my girlfriend who just smiles and rolls her eyes. :lol

:lol Yes I did that too :hi5:
Oh I just thought of the eventual Rocket(smallest 1/6 figure) vs Hulkbuster(biggest 1/6 scale figure) photos :rotfl

Back