1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When this thing finally disappears from SSC, I see alotta people kicking themselves for not jumping on him.

On Ebay this will become a monster...

Buy it Now: $1,999.00 or Best Offer (MIB with brown shipper)

When this thing finally disappears from SSC, I see alotta people kicking themselves for not jumping on him.

On Ebay this will become a monster...

Buy it Now: $1,999.00 or Best Offer (MIB with brown shipper)

I find it hard to believe this will ever go to waitlist but even if it does, these expensive items tend to have a lot of conversions from cancelled/rejected orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it hard to believe this will ever go to waitlist but even if it does, these expensive items tend to have a lot of conversions from cancelled/rejected orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitlist will provide some hope...for like a day.

I see everyone jumping on that waitlist. Everyone.

I thought I was getting this, and then I saw the Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman and can't decide where I'd rather spend the $480 reward points.

1bhf.jpg

I thought I was getting this, and then I saw the Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman and can't decide where I'd rather spend the $480 reward points.

1bhf.jpg

That piece looks gorgeous! But I'd still go with HB. It's most likely a one and done, easily the largest and most detailed HT figure ever. Trust me there's plenty more Batman to come.

Hey guys I've been hearing that Pop Culture Zone has the HB for pretty cheap compared to SS and BBTS, so I took a look, $818 total with shipping. Is there any fine print to watch for or is this GTG?

Hey guys I've been hearing that Pop Culture Zone has the HB for pretty cheap compared to SS and BBTS, so I took a look, $818 total with shipping. Is there any fine print to watch for or is this GTG?

:dunno SSC has it for $783.75 after reward points

1bhf.jpg

Get Hulkbuster. In ten years it'll finance a Tesla Model XX for you.

I'm hoping someone going to SDCC could get a proper gage on the width and depth this bad boy will need for display...I need to start planning!

Hahahaha that would be great if its value skyrockets like that. Though I have no intentions of selling.

I like to think that in ten years when the superhero genre has fizzled, I'll start selling.

I like to think that in ten years when the superhero genre has fizzled, I'll start selling.

The problem with that theory is you won't get as much money for them as you could if you sold them when the market was hot. I generally would say that these big ticket items don't sell out in PO, but they definitely do once available and shipped. However, I don't think I've ever seen as much hype for large items than this figure. No one seems to be worried about the delorean or the bat getting sold out soon. As soon as I get the money, this is PO'd. ANd I never do that.

The HB was the first thing I had on PO after discovering Hot Toys thru SSC, I'm really looking forward to owning this monster. HT needs to come through on the teasers they provided us a few weeks ago...or was it a month ago?!

So hulkbuster is by far the most expensive and presumably the most detail figure hot toys had released. The second most expensive piece should be THE BAT from dark knight rises? I've never seen THE BAT before but as a comparison, how much more detailed is the HB over THE BAT?

Back