1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured it would be Veronica.

I can't see HB being something that they overproduce, so I would think that it would sell out and not to far in the future. I still contend that a lot of sales will come through after people see him in person at SDCC next week.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Nice! This example isn't weathered as much as the one seen with the Hulk on the previous page.

I wish HT would release some info on the power requirements for this bad boy, will we have to load 8 sets of batteries or power it through one USB connection? In the pic above you can see a set of wires coming into the rear of the left foot.

I wish HT would release some info on the power requirements for this bad boy, will we have to load 8 sets of batteries or power it through one USB connection? In the pic above you can see a set of wires coming into the rear of the left foot.

That's most likely for ease of display at various shows. The whole battery thing is my only nit with this guy. I hope all the LED's can be powered by one battery compartment or preferably an AC adapter.

Disappointing to see that they're going down this route with miniature stuff. Why stick these miniature statues with 1/6 figures? Stick to what you've been doing and just do 1/6 scale. They're just going down SHF's route with this miniature and fire effect crap.

So hulkbuster is by far the most expensive and presumably the most detail figure hot toys had released. The second most expensive piece should be THE BAT from dark knight rises? I've never seen THE BAT before but as a comparison, how much more detailed is the HB over THE BAT?

Problem with The Bat is that its not 1/6 scale. So essentially most people don't want it. HT dropped the ball with that, teasing us with their most ambitious undertaking to date & then punking out when shipping got complicated.

I still hope Howard grows some balls in the future and blows everyone's minds by making 1/6 X-Wings and TIE-Fighters - leading up to a 1/6 Millennium Falcon limited to 1000 pieces.

Disappointing to see that they're going down this route with miniature stuff. Why stick these miniature statues with 1/6 figures? Stick to what you've been doing and just do 1/6 scale. They're just going down SHF's route with this miniature and fire effect crap.

This.

Wheres the second left arm? Thats all i really care about, miniatures blow, hot toys should grow some balls and make the satelite in 1/6 scale

one battery compartment would be nice and a remote to turn on/off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back