1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of one battery & remote, while keeping the ability to switch each LED on individually.

I don't mind the HT miniatures. It's a nice idea to show distance, while making it a handy size to fit in a certain display space. Plus, if it's an extra for no extra cost, then why not?

I like the idea of one battery & remote, while keeping the ability to switch each LED on individually.

I don't mind the HT miniatures. It's a nice idea to show distance, while making it a handy size to fit in a certain display space. Plus, if it's an extra for no extra cost, then why not?

It may show distance at a certain angle in a photo, but on your shelf, looking at it will not give the same effect

I will decide to order or not after seeing it in person next week.

Side note, that Hulk looks terrible in the latest picture.

It may show distance at a certain angle in a photo, but on your shelf, looking at it will not give the same effect
I think you need to look at it on your shelf, while letting your playful imagination flow .....

Might help see the effect better.

Those last pictures just sealed the deal... this thing is just too cool to pass up. Still, it took a few deep breaths before I could hit the send order button...

Problem with The Bat is that its not 1/6 scale. So essentially most people don't want it. HT dropped the ball with that, teasing us with their most ambitious undertaking to date & then punking out when shipping got complicated.

I still hope Howard grows some balls in the future and blows everyone's minds by making 1/6 X-Wings and TIE-Fighters - leading up to a 1/6 Millennium Falcon limited to 1000 pieces.

A 1/6 Falcon would be 19 feet long and 4.5 feet high. FWIW.

11.jpg

12.jpg
Bump :exactly:

If you guys (motuxmang and snipkit) keep it up I'm going to get a mod in here and you BOTH will be receiving infractions and possibly 3 to 7 day bans.

You have been warned.

Back