1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't a traditional Black Widow costume at all, and I still think it looks really busy and cluttered. That said, I really like how this turned out and may opt for this over the more classic Winter Soldier version (which I've been mulling over for months). The batons (retracted and extended) and shock effects look pretty cool; and silly as they look, I like the Tron-like blue highlights as well. The head's a nice combination of the Avengers and WS versions, and although I can see the criticisms about the hair, I think it's an improvement upon the WS hairstyle.

This is my only nitpick:
Well, I guess as long as you can accept that HT is always going to 'idealise' its female characters this looks pretty good.

I dunno, she sure does come with a lot of accessories....

Plus the Ultron tax.....

The accessories are what would make me think it could get boosted to $209.99. Captain America is $224.99, and the female characters have been landing in the $189.99 area for a while. It's all speculation until later today of course! But I'd still bet on one of those two prices being correct, Ultron tax included :lol

Glad I don't own any of the previous figures as most of these look like they'll be the same sculpts.

Love the look of this figure, will be picking it up.

I'm quite interested to see the display options for Hawkeye, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that Scarlet Witch is my most anticipated! That said, this being their first sculpt of Olsen, I'm prepared to sadly pass and wait for the future release down the road. Here's hoping that's not the case!

Avengers-2-Age-of-Ultron-Scarlet-Witch-Elizabeth-Olsen-Poster.jpg

Back