1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Love the accessories, but will have to wait until I see the movie to compare the likeness. Initially, it looks off... and not just by a little bit.

They must be smoking Crack with this price. TWS version is 190 dollars and isn't selling well. Their logic is to charge 30 dollars more

That's a lot of coin, and her expression looks a little odd to me. I can't quite explain it, but it doesn't exactly look natural. She looks almost catatonic, or maybe alien-like.

When the A1 Black Widow was released in Hong Kong back in 2012, the pre-order closed in 1 week. No other A1 figs closed out that quickly...

Crazy. I remember SS having her in stock a few different times too before she finally sold out for good. Hawkeye and Fury were gone much faster.

I bought the TWS version yesterday, with the $25 coupon and double points. But now I'm having second thoughts, since I do like this one better. But I'm saving approx. $50 when all of the factors are added up (the $30 price difference, an extra $7.75 in rewards, $5 saved using the $25 coupon vs. the standard $20 coupon, and the flat $10 shipping on TWS version). I think I'm happy with the TWS version and $50 saved to spend on something else... I really REALLY do love the AoU version though...

I bought the TWS version yesterday, with the $25 coupon and double points. But now I'm having second thoughts, since I do like this one better. But I'm saving approx. $50 when all of the factors are added up (the $30 price difference, an extra $7.75 in rewards, $5 saved using the $25 coupon vs. the standard $20 coupon, and the flat $10 shipping on TWS version). I think I'm happy with the TWS version and $50 saved to spend on something else... I really REALLY do love the AoU version though...

save your money, keep the one you bought

I am thinking of going that route minus the reward points. I am saving those for Batman v Superman stuff or Metal Gear Solid V figs.

What is the $25 coupon code?

Placed my order. Damn, I've got like 15 figures on preorder. I gotta sit down and figure out which ones. Stupid toy crack.

save your money, keep the one you bought
Thanks, I think I will. They BOTH look great, so it's not like I'm getting a crappy figure. I wouldn't get it if the sculpt sucked...

What is the $25 coupon code?
It was a promo code for St. Patrick's Day, valid on select items. The email said it ends at 10am GMT time today, but it is still working. Apparently it says it expires tomorrow...

It was GR33N15, but I believe it's expired now.
Yeah, that's the code.

Last edited:
Back