1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Documented, no. But I am saying over a two year period I have been on hear nearly every day, and days I'm not I go back and read, and during that time I have not seen a single instance of someone saying they canceled because of some catastrophic incident. But I have seen dozens, probably hundreds, of people saying they canceled for the reasons I stated before.

How many of those death or job lost reasons have you seen? And how many for other reasons. I didn't claim it never happens or that it didn't happen and I didn't see it. I said, over two years, I have never seen it, but have seen TONS and of the other kind. How exactly is that BS? As i stated, it's always the first defense and reason given why NRD are bad or why things get canceled...when in reality it's not just uncommon it's rare. Rare enough that it really has no effect on the argument. Yes, I am sure it happens. But not so much that it would make any difference to sales. I'm sure there are more actual collectors that die then having a death in the family be a reason for a figure to not be afforded.

If you add up all the canceled orders how many, or what percentage, do you think are actually becuase of unforeseen circumstances? And how much is becuase of the normal, something new, or I lost interest, or it didn't sell out so now I don't want it or a hundred other things like that?

Your join date says Feb 2014, yet you're telling me that well over 2 years you've made mental notes of every person's cancellations here in every forum whether it be Marvel, Dc, Aliens, Military, Figures, Statues, etc etc? Okay.

Let's agree to move on b/c we aren't going to agree.

grandpa_zpsszkiojcj.gif

Can't decide wether to get this or just the WS version. Tons of accessories for AOU but HS is not really an upgrade. It would be very tempting to get WS BW though when it gets a big sale on spook.

Get WS version. I was late to the game and missed first 2. I really like ws version. WS version also more comic accurate. Just mo.

I don't really like her, there is something off I can't put my finger on it just yet and I have reviewed her pics a few times. I don't have any BW and I probably won't ever because I need to be WOWed to get one and ScarJo on screen doesn't sell me so I really doubt the figure will. I do like her accessories though!

:exactly: I think everyone needs to chill and wait for the final photos(asking a lot). What if they completely rework the head?
Highly unlikely according to budget stark's info from the guy that was involved in all the AoU figures design or manufacturing. Also the release date means less time for changes. They have loads to push out. All the reused sculpts will still sell. And if it does not...

...Civil war...
...Infinity war...
...Part 1...
...Part 2...

I don't really like her, there is something off I can't put my finger on it just yet and I have reviewed her pics a few times. I don't have any BW and I probably won't ever because I need to be WOWed to get one and ScarJo on screen doesn't sell me so I really doubt the figure will. I do like her accessories though!

It's the first time they have done Widow with her eyes pointing left.
Normally they paint the eyes looking straight ahead. They are doing the same thing with AOU Cap's Steve head. His eyes point to the side too.
It's probably that which is throwing you off.

Highly unlikely according to budget stark's info from the guy that was involved in all the AoU figures design or manufacturing. Also the release date means less time for changes. They have loads to push out. All the reused sculpts will still sell. And if it does not...

oh you're totally right.... what was I thinking :lol :cuckoo:

the guns are awesome :clap definitely the highlight of the set and would not look out of place with Threezero's Commander Shepard figure :lol

These guns. Are they Stark tech or Hammer tech? Just don't want them exploding and destroying her outfit.

Back