1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TWS Widow. Perfect hair, perfect sculpt, best suit by far.

I think the AOU suit looks kinda tacky with the blue and red, the extra gun isn't worth the extra cost, and I don't like the short hair as much as the long.

The first Avengers figure is my second favorite, but I don't like the material for the suit as much and it has the short hair.

I take the glue out of the hair. I did that with both my Avengers Widow and my TWS Widow. The glue makes it look too unrealistic to me. I ran the hair of my Avengers Widow underwater and "massaged" the glue out with my fingers. Let it dry then combed it with a tiny brush.

Last edited:
While I haven't seen it in person (obviously), i think the AoU is shaping up to be the best of them all, HOWEVER... I understand not everyone digs the blue, and it'd been cool if there was a way to turn it on/off... maybe have been an amazing light gimmick.

I did happen to see a WS BW in person and it looks better than in pics, but I still don't dig the straight hair. That suit with the AoU head would be look great. Anyone try putting the Avengers head on the Winter Soldier body?

I have both the AV and TWS Black Widow figures, and I still plan on picking this one up as well.

Aren't the HS exactly the same on Avengers BW and TWS BW?? I have them both and look the same to me..

This one has a far better sculpt. The Avengers one looks great. But looks like a bootleg compared to this one, and even TWS one.

Aren't the HS exactly the same on Avengers BW and TWS BW?? I have them both and look the same to me..

Nope. Put them side by side and you'll see. The Avengers one looks like a bootleg compared to the WS one.

The Winter soldier sculpt looks more spaced out, like she just seen a ghost.

That gun being included in this set was a total waste considering she doesn't actually use it does she? Banner uses it, yet I doubt we'll see HT make a new figure of him.

Personally for me, I don't mix figures from different films if I'm going to be displaying them together. So I would not like to have a BW figure from another film mixed in with my AoU figures.

Awesome thanks! I too would love a code for Widow so hopefully this one will work. I already got Cap preordered with the other code from last month.

Since Black Widow's entire fighting style is based on sneaking around and out-maneuvering people it seems pretty strange to see her with bright reds and blues on her costume. The Winter Soldier outfit is still the best.

Back