1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, a cut scene was some kid telling the twins they had seen Iron Man in the church, and go to investigate.

If it were Iron Man though, wouldn't they be all like Dude, let's go **** this guy up. It seems like they got some sort of message from someone that had information that they wanted. They just didn't know who it was and so they came to investigate.

The film has the exact same issues as Iron Man 2...the company nothing letting the director to put out his movie.
What you end up with is an enjoyable but very flawed film.

The film has the exact same issues as Iron Man 2...the company nothing letting the director to put out his movie.
What you end up with is an enjoyable but very flawed film.
I didnt think Whedon did a terrible job, it could have been better, it was trimming the movie for theaters that was its flaw

The first weird cut I noticed was that the twins just HAPPENED to come across Ultron? They were all like "oh hey, we're here, now talk" Where the hell did that come from?
I assumed that Ultron contacted the twins as a result of all the intel he gathered once he assumed control of the Hydra base. I thought this because Wanda says something like "Talk ... if you're wasting our time ..."

The first weird cut I noticed was that the twins just HAPPENED to come across Ultron? They were all like "oh hey, we're here, now talk" Where the hell did that come from?

I assumed that Ultron contacted the twins as a result of all the intel he gathered once he assumed control of the Hydra base. I thought this because Wanda says something like "Talk ... if you're wasting our time ..."

Exactly.
They act as though he summoned them.
What else does the audience need to realise he had called them to the church?
A scene where they are sitting at home playing Dance Revolution, and a letter pops through the door with a "You are cordially invited to meet with Ultron, king of the robots, at the church in the middle of town" letter?
It was edited down so there was less fluff, lol.

Exactly.
A scene where they are sitting at home playing Dance Revolution, and a letter pops through the door with a "You are cordially invited to meet with Ultron, king of the robots, at the church in the middle of town" letter?

I need it to be on a scroll and read by someone in a fancy costume :lol

Exactly.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

some opinions needed to support my opinion: if i had only one BW to choose from, would it be this, TWS or the avengers?

my thought is pointing more to the avengers version.

This one has a far better sculpt. The Avengers one looks great. But looks like a bootleg compared to this one, and even TWS one.
Thanks but there's just something about the hair that i just don't like as compared to the avengers version. Do you have the avengers one?

Back