1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a ton of footage laying on the cutting room floor. I'm hoping all of it makes it onto the DVD release. I can think of a few Widow moments from the trailers that I don't recall seeing in the movie.
I really would love lots of extras, deleted scenes, and a "Director's Cut" that fills in some of the blanks. Let's hope we get an uber-Blu-Ray release this Fall!

Joss Whedon's podcast interview thing.

He reveals a ton of stuff.
What is the name of this and where can I find it, please?

There's a ton of footage laying on the cutting room floor. I'm hoping all of it makes it onto the DVD release. I can think of a few Widow moments from the trailers that I don't recall seeing in the movie.

:goodpost:

If I'm being honest, this film was one of the worst edited films I recall having ever seen. So much so it was distracting at times.

:goodpost:

If I'm being honest, this film was one of the worst edited films I recall having ever seen. So much so it was distracting at times.
I walked away liking the movie but recognized that I missed a lot of what was happening. It all just seemed to shift and move so fast. I really enjoyed it but I think I'll like it so much more on a 2nd and 3rd viewing.

By comparison, the first Avengers movie seemed to be paced so much better, at least to me.

I walked away liking the movie but recognized that I missed a lot of what was happening. It all just seemed to shift and move so fast. I really enjoyed it but I think I'll like it so much more on a 2nd and 3rd viewing.

By comparison, the first Avengers movie seemed to be paced so much better, at least to me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the film but it was def a runaway train from start to finish. :lol

Have you ever seen any of the Michael Bay Transformers movies?

:lol

Still haven't seen it yet...will get to see it soon, but my agreement to buy Widows up to AOU is up. Unless there is something really dramatically different from this one (which I highly doubt), I am off the Widow train...

It has been a good run with 4 Widows...

This'll be my first. I considered waiting to see what she looks like in Civil War but I really like the blue on her suit and I liked her in the movie too. I also like all the extras and her hair doesn't seem as weird. I nearly bought TWS version but her current hairstyle or more recognizable and I was one representation of the character

I really would love lots of extras, deleted scenes, and a "Director's Cut" that fills in some of the blanks. Let's hope we get an uber-Blu-Ray release this Fall!

What is the name of this and where can I find it, please?

I believe its the interview with Empire. I'm having some difficulty finding it because its a bunch of Black Widow/Rape Joke articles saturating google.

I think its this, but I'm not too sure.

https://soundcloud.com/empiremagazi...-spoiler-podcast-joss-whedon-and-paul-bettany

Also talks about Pietro, cut characters and scenes, and other stuff.

I'm okay with them doing what they had to do to get the movie out there. I guess we are seeing how hard it really is to do an ensemble superhero movie and keep a cohesive universe together. Hopefully we get to see the rest considering it's obvious there is a lot missing. I remember seeing a quote from whedon about how "no one wants to see that footage." Hope nobody stops it from coming out

The first weird cut I noticed was that the twins just HAPPENED to come across Ultron? They were all like "oh hey, we're here, now talk" Where the hell did that come from?

The first weird cut I noticed was that the twins just HAPPENED to come across Ultron? They were all like "oh hey, we're here, now talk" Where the hell did that come from?

Apparently, a cut scene was some kid telling the twins they had seen Iron Man in the church, and go to investigate.

Back