1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, well early on and not long after TWS I was half expecting to see:

attachment.php

But, of course it never happened so perhaps Hot Toys felt it wouldn't be a good seller :dunno
- Given the recent outcry for more BW collectables, it might just happen this time!

Don't hold your breath for a civvies Widow...

As for her CW outfit? I have a feeling it will be less busy than AOU...if TWS was any indication after A1. Would I be interested in getting my 5th Widow? I don't know...I have a strange feeling they will recycle the TWS HS for a third time...

For pete's sake...please give this woman a sniper rifle and finally please show that she IS a skilled highly trained marksman....

Don't hold your breath for a civvies Widow...

As for her CW outfit? I have a feeling it will be less busy than AOU...if TWS was any indication after A1. Would I be interested in getting my 5th Widow? I don't know...I have a strange feeling they will recycle the TWS HS for a third time...

For pete's sake...please give this woman a sniper rifle and finally please show that she IS a skilled highly trained marksman....

I think they have done a decent job showing that she is a skilled marksman as well as skilled with weapons in general. I do agree that a new HS is sorely needed :ohbfrank:

Indeed!

I think at the very least they should consider the option of sculpted hair, that said it's longer this time around which they don't have as much issues with (although not without issues).

I too would love a sniper rifle. Yes you can pick them up on the eBay, but it's not the point you would like to hope that she gets some heavy weaponry sooner rather then later.

I love the badass rifle assigned to the Comic version of Black Widow done by Sideshow:

31119-00.jpg

I think that piece is altogether beautiful, but a gun like that is definitely missing!

But yeah, a new sculpt would be nice. I mean ScarJo looks more mature now then she did in TWS and A1, so HT should spend a few of those pennies they will have accumulated from AoU and put them to good use! :lol

I think they have done a decent job showing that she is a skilled marksman as well as skilled with weapons in general. I do agree that a new HS is sorely needed :ohbfrank:

Yeah I get the sense she's a deadly assassin from A1 and TWS, and to a degree AOU as well, she kicks ass :lol, she needed more action in AOU tho

I'm sorry, but shooting around with 2 Glocks don't really show that she is a skilled marksman. She has yet to yield a rifle, let alone a sniper rifle in 4 movies so far. In every movie, she has acrobatic fight scenes with or without her shooting. She fights real well, I get that. A sharpshooter? No, not really getting that...I get Hawkeye as a sharpshooter more than she does...

I'm sorry, but shooting around with 2 Glocks don't really show that she is a skilled marksman. She has yet to yield a rifle, let alone a sniper rifle in 4 movies so far. In every movie, she has acrobatic fight scenes with or without her shooting. She fights real well, I get that. A sharpshooter? No, not really getting that...I get Hawkeye as a sharpshooter more than she does...

but she's a brawler, up close and personal :lol and she used the Assault rifle in TWS, well the grenade launcher, and she's pretty good with the glocks, nailed bucky in the eye :lol

I didn't say that they did everything perfect in regards to her shooting skills. Just said they did a decent job so far with what she has used :dunno

AoU. Just cuz Banner had to rescue her from Ultron and then again he had to bring her to the helicarrier after Ultron shot at them. She still kicked ass with out a question tho

Yeah that was crappy, I feel like she would have gotten out of the cell easily once Ultron left, or figured something out
and yeah she had her moments, and definitely took out her fair share of sentries

Yeah that was crappy, I feel like she would have gotten out of the cell easily once Ultron left, or figured something out
and yeah she had her moments, and definitely took out her fair share of sentries

I mean I get the did it to try and build the chemistry between her and Banner but it just seemed very uncharacteristic. BW doesn't seem like someone that needs rescuing :lol

Back