1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how there's pics of RDJ and a few other celebs with their Hot Toys figures?
Has anyone shown Paul Rudd this Ant-Man figure?
It'd be cool to see pics of him with it.

I just called sideshow to see if I could pay off my flex balance in full, no such luck since it's not in stock yet.

I just called sideshow to see if I could pay off my flex balance in full, no such luck since it's not in stock yet.

Yeah, you have to wait unti it's in stock first. Once it's in stock, all you have to do is call and ask if they could bump up your final flex payment to that day and they'll do it no problem because they will have the stock to summarily ship out.

Heck, what movie franchise ever does keep the same look for its protagonists and antagonists in each film? Even Vader in the Star Wars OT had subtle changes each film.

damn i dont know if im going for this figure or the new one that HT maybe will make from CW

Maybe? No he's coming

SDCC this summer will be a HT explosion of reveals. I guarantee it! They're making us suffer but HT is ready for Comic Con!

Yeah, you have to wait unti it's in stock first. Once it's in stock, all you have to do is call and ask if they could bump up your final flex payment to that day and they'll do it no problem because they will have the stock to summarily ship out.

Actually now you do t even need to call. Just log into your account and there's a newer option that says pay remaining balance. Soon as it's in stock that's all you need to do

Here's what it looks like..

image.jpeg

Back