1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regulator was a key plot point and a feature of the original Ant-Man suit. So where did it go on the new Ant-Man Civil War suit!?

i imagine that it's hidden somewhere on the suit. i would assume that he would want the source of his power being so visible and accessible.

who knows.

I have to see the suit in action on-screen, but my first impression is that I prefer the retro look of the first suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new ant-man in civil war

ant-man.jpg

i imagine that it's hidden somewhere on the suit. i would assume that he would want the source of his power being so visible and accessible.

who knows.

Maybe, but it felt to me that the Ant-Man regulator was so important to his suit...kind of like the arc reactor for the Iron Man suit (and they never hide that). I mean Ant-Man recovered from going sub-atomic by utilizing his grow disc in the regulator. Personally, I think it's a big design oversight.

Reserving judgement, but so far the giant helmet side rails and the lack of a visible regulator leaves me disappointed in the new version. Maybe I'll like it when I see it in action in the new movie, who knows.

Starstream Soundwave those are extraordinary photos!!! And to think the close ups are showing things so freakin' tiny, like the discs. Hot Toys truly has no match overall and rules the collectible figures market in my opinion.

Maybe, but it felt to me that the Ant-Man regulator was so important to his suit...kind of like the arc reactor for the Iron Man suit (and they never hide that). I mean Ant-Man recovered from going sub-atomic by utilizing his grow disc in the regulator. Personally, I think it's a big design oversight.

Reserving judgement, but so far the giant helmet side rails and the lack of a visible regulator leaves me disappointed in the new version. Maybe I'll like it when I see it in action in the new movie, who knows.

Starstream Soundwave those are extraordinary photos!!! And to think the close ups are showing things so freakin' tiny, like the discs. Hot Toys truly has no match overall and rules the collectible figures market in my opinion.

I just hope the Giant Man film won't have him looking like the Marvel Legends BAF GM. It has a huge head

Beautiful shots, Starscream...this cinches it....gotta go for this one....don't like the new outfit/helmet as much...as jedijim mentioned,"too powers rangers" looking.

Every time I open this thread I'm expecting to read about someone receiving a SS shipping notice...:impatient:

Back