1/6 Hot Toys - MMS760D67- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goes to show you C-3PO was overpriced. They can use the same mold over and over for multiple 3PO's and for other protocol droids like they did with 0-0-0. Grievous is pretty much a one off

Oh, but wait... HT has the special "Shadow Grievous" planned all in black... and then the "Gold version"... and of course, the highly sought after "Porcelain version"...

Oh, but wait... HT has the special "Shadow Grievous" planned all in black... and then the "Gold version"... and of course, the highly sought after "Porcelain version"...
Shadow Black Grievous with red sabers sounds sick! Shut up and take mah moneh!

I'm definitley gonna PO this, but hold out for a while to try to get some more RP's to hit. Could care less about a coin.

And I'm trying to talk myself out of Deluxe naked Vader. That is a SE I don't want to miss, so the clock is ticking on that choice. If I pass on that, then I don't think I'll get him.

It's a 4th head? I thought it was just a masked piece that worked with the full Ani unhelmeted head.
Oh, is that what the 4th look is?

In any event, it is 4 looks for 4 different heads:

1. scarred head
2. masked helmet
3. half cracked reveal helmet
4. even more cracked reveal helmet

HT Darth Vader Battle Damage (Deluxe) reveal 7-22-24 (26).jpg

Festive Grievous. You coould hang so many ornaments and lights on those 4 arms of his.
I usually do stick Christmas stuff on my figures. I don't know if I'll be able to this year but I always stick hats on them and I have Holiday Mantis this year. It would be fun to decorate Grievous and Vader with lights :lol

Count me among the rest of you that was expecting a 4 at the front of this number.

Was thinking around $415 and was one of the reasons why I needed to hold off on Vader.

This is a steal for $370. Pre-ordered with a monthly payment plan. Middle of next year might hurt a bit.

I just order the special editions regardless since it's the same price. All those exclusive holograms that'll never see the light of day.
I usually do the same, but that's if I'm ordering something only available through Sideshow. For example, Artisan Black Widow is only available through Sideshow, so might as well get the special edition for same price as the collector edition. However OWK Vader and Grievous are general releases and are available from other sellers at a discounted price, free shipping, no tax etc. Those I didn't go for the specials

Oh, is that what the 4th look is?

In any event, it is 4 looks for 4 different heads:

1. scarred head
2. masked helmet
3. half cracked reveal helmet
4. even more cracked reveal helmet

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's just a swappable piece and not a full extra head. It either attaches to the lower part of the mask that's around his neck or is a whole lower mask/neck/half face piece.

The cape makes me nervous on this figure. Not only for dye reasons, but I want a good drape cape and none of these customizers give SW any love for capes/robes):

The cape makes me nervous on this figure. Not only for dye reasons, but I want a good drape cape and none of these customizers give SW any love for capes/robes):
As far as dye is concerned, nothing a little hand washing can't solve. I've done this for all my SW cloaks/robes and works like a charm to remove all the excess dye.

Last edited:
Back