1/6 Hot Toys - MMS760D67- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$530 Canadian

Attachments

• ouch-michael-scott-the-office-yikes-kzzhl3t88he87yfx.gif
    ouch-michael-scott-the-office-yikes-kzzhl3t88he87yfx.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
I just order the special editions regardless since it's the same price. All those exclusive holograms that'll never see the light of day.
That's usually my mindeset as well. OWK Vader is the only one I didn't go for. Waited too long and forgot about Maul so missed his collector coin special edition, but hoping my WL converts later down the road.

That's usually my mindeset as well. OWK Vader is the only one I didn't go for. Waited too long and forgot about Maul so missed his collector coin special edition, but hoping my WL converts later down the road.
Yeah, I don't intend to resell mine but IF I needed to resell, there's probably a slight upcharge for the special editions. Likely not much, but better to have it than not!

Yeah that price is amazing, this is $40 more than C-3PO and comes with a lot more, also more articulated. I was expecting $400+
Goes to show you C-3PO was overpriced. They can use the same mold over and over for multiple 3PO's and for other protocol droids like they did with 0-0-0. Grievous is pretty much a one off tooling. Unless they try to do another full blown exploding BD damage version down the line. Not much else they can do with his body.

Back