1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode III ROTS - Kit Fisto Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking this over and I'm almost certainly going to PO him. I wish the sculpt was closed mouthed, and I wish his eyes had the translucent, pearlescent red quality that I remember from TCW, that was so much cooler-looking. This would have added facial interest. The flat black eyes seem so lazy.

And I juuuuuuust might repaint those eyes, come to think of it.

This guy faced down Grievous without even breaking a sweat. Nice. I think I need him, regardless if HT is lazy. [and they are]

One more thing: has this figure broken that unspoken SSC barrier? People were saying that HT was not going to cross that line into duplicating figures that SSC had already done. Are we going to see more like maybe Ventress, Fives and Wolffe? After all, we've crossed the rubicon now.

Last edited:
This exactly. I can’t wait to see what else we get.

Same. I want to support these type of figures as much as I can so we can get as many unique aliens (and to a lesser extent droids) as we can.

We know the recent Sideous, Maul and Empire Luke will sell well, but we need to show them that we also want figures like this so we need to support unique figures like Kit.

Plus I really want Shaak Ti and Plo Koon.

Question for the Star Wars Community: Are there comics by Kit Fisto or Plo Koon? I would like to know more about these characters. Especially since I also hope that Hot Toys will still release Plo Koon. Maybe I'll become a Star Wars fan after all?! Dahrt Maul and Dahrt Sidious are already pre-ordered. Now I would like to have two more Jedi Masters: I think Kit Fisto and Plo Koon would be kind of cool.

Question for the Star Wars Community: Are there comics by Kit Fisto or Plo Koon? I would like to know more about these characters. Especially since I also hope that Hot Toys will still release Plo Koon. Maybe I'll become a Star Wars fan after all?! Dahrt Maul and Dahrt Sidious are already pre-ordered. Now I would like to have two more Jedi Masters: I think Kit Fisto and Plo Koon would be kind of cool.

Why not become one? There is plenty to like, albeit not in what passes for current canon for shows and films.

Here the Calamari shown is a young Jedi frothing at the mouth to go after Grievous. He is warned repeatedly by Fisto that Grievous is far above his skill level, but of course he refuses to listen.

IMO Grievous is an annoying and actually rather ineffective villain. His saber-twirling is just mediocre, Dooku needs to get off his ass and make clear to Grievous the price of repeated incompetence. He never bothers doing that, though.

Kit is awesome and he is not to be trifled with.

Why not become one? There is plenty to like, albeit not in what passes for current canon for shows and films.

Here the Calamari shown is a young Jedi frothing at the mouth to go after Grievous. He is warned repeatedly by Fisto that Grievous is far above his skill level, but of course he refuses to listen.

IMO Grievous is an annoying and actually rather ineffective villain. His saber-twirling is just mediocre, Dooku needs to get off his ass and make clear to Grievous the price of repeated incompetence. He never bothers doing that, though.

Kit is awesome and he is not to be trifled with.

Hey, thank you very much for your answer. I've never really gotten into Star Wars - only since I introduced Dahrt Sidious and Dahrt Maul for my villain collection. When Kit Fisto was released by Hot Toys I wanted him in my collection too. However, I have no idea who he actually is. So I'm looking for comics by him and Plo Koon, which we'll hopefully also get from Hot Toys. Otherwise, I still find Tarkin quite interesting as a Hot Toys collectible figure, character and, strangely enough, Dahrt Vader not that exciting apart from his background story.

To be fair, for Kit I don't think he has been in any of the new comics, and older comics he was still barely in. I mostly saw him in ROTS and the Clone Wars shows, both 2D and 3D.
I have now ordered the comic Star Wars Marvel Comics Collection: Vol. 33: Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu in which Kit Fisto appears. Otherwise he looks really good in the 1/6 scale from Hot Toys and piqued my interest in this character and Star Wars. It's a shame apart from not being able to find out more about this character via Google. Putting Kit Fisto, a Jedi master who looks cool but who you don't know at all, next to Dahrt Sidious and Dahrt Maul would be a shame.

....Aaaaand preordered.

This is my first Jedi. Now hes gonna want company, damn it.
If I also pre-order Kit Fisto, it will not only be my first Jedi but also an exception when it comes to heroes. I actually only collect villains from Hot Toys. Funnily enough, I don't know the character Kit Fisto at all and I'm not a Star Wars fan either. But Kit Fisto would look great next to Dahrt Maul and Dahrt Sidious. I was also told that Kit Fisto is one of the community's most popular Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

....Aaaaand preordered.

This is my first Jedi. Now hes gonna want company, damn it.
If I also pre-order Kit Fisto, it will not only be my first Jedi but also an exception when it comes to heroes. I actually only collect villains from Hot Toys. Funnily enough, I don't know the character Kit Fisto at all and I'm not a Star Wars fan either. But Kit Fisto would look great next to Dahrt Maul and Dahrt Sidious. I was also told that Kit Fisto is one of the community's most popular Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Wow this is fascinating that Kit will be the first Jedi for the both of you. That actually brings a smile to my face 😉 and really proves how vast and different everyone’s tastes are when it comes down to the SW universe and fandom. I’m curious, who are the other non human Jedi you guys would PO the moment they’re revealed? And, as soon as Kit is in our hands, will you guys backtrack and get the Jedi you passed/missed?

Wow this is fascinating that Kit will be the first Jedi for the both of you. That actually brings a smile to my face 😉 and really proves how vast and different everyone’s tastes are when it comes down to the SW universe and fandom. I’m curious, who are the other non human Jedi you guys would PO the moment they’re revealed? And, as soon as Kit is in our hands, will you guys backtrack and get the Jedi you passed/missed?

Its complicated. I dont have a lot of respect for Jedi as a whole, due in large part to Karen Traviss and her absolutely devastating breakdown of what makes them so bad. There are some Jedi I like and respect. But the Jedi as a whole were *stupid.* Their insistence that personal relationships are bad blinded them to the fact that 1. Humans are hard-wired to have personal relationships of various kinds, and in fact really NEED them... this uncaring attitude honestly twisted them quite a lot. 2. this blindness was their undoing. You're not going to tell me that how they treated the clones did not factor into how Order 66 went down. The Jedi bought and paid for that.

What would a being like Yoda know of how humans think? Everything is academic to such as he.

Enough of that. But.

There's always Luke Skywalkers and Kenobi and Anakin figures around. They are a constant in the HT lineup. And I need all of those people! But there is no urgency to purchase, because another one is always coming down the pike. And I might like that one better.

Will we get another Kit? DOUBT. So with him, there is urgency. And I bought him. He is what a Jedi should be, kind and wise and very skilled. He is noble. I'm not gonna miss out on him.

Other nonhuman Jedi I would buy: Ayla Secura. If we got Ventress, I would buy Quinlan Vos. He is flawed and interesting. I would buy Plo Koon. I would DEFINITELY buy Saba Sabatyne. I'm forgetting others. I want Bardan Jusik! will never happen.

[Actually Kit isn't my first Jedi. My first is Etain Tur'Mukan.]

Last edited:
In fact, every single Hot Toys collectible figure is a matter of taste. Some people from the Stsr Wars universe think the Tarkin is great, others don't think so at all. Anyway, I'm a collector of villains and I was still missing villains from the Star Wars universe. Tarkin? Very expensive now on the secondary market. Is Vader there? Sorry, I actually don't find it that interesting. The background story of Dahrt Vader does, however. I chose Dahrt Sidious and Dahrt Maul. End! Then I saw Kit Fisto a Jedi - I somehow really liked that. However, A he is not a villain, B I don't know the character. He would be an exception like Batman and Robin from 1966! Another Jedi would probably be Plo Koon. So I would have two villains and two heroes in the Star War showcase. Alternatively, I could also imagine Tarkin as a third villain without a Jedi and therefore a hero. Besides, I don't think we'll get Kit Fisto 2.0 from Hot Toys one day.

Its complicated. I dont have a lot of respect for Jedi as a whole, due in large part to Karen Traviss and her absolutely devastating breakdown of what makes them so bad. There are some Jedi I like and respect. But the Jedi as a whole were *stupid.* Their insistence that personal relationships are bad blinded them to the fact that 1. Humans are hard-wired to have personal relationships of various kinds, and in fact really NEED them and 2. this blindness was their undoing. You're not going to tell me that how they treated the clones did not factor into how Order 66 went down. The Jedi bought and paid for that.

Enough of that. But.

There's always Luke Skywalkers and Kenobi and Anakin figures around. They are a constant in the HT lineup. And I need all of those people! But there is no urgency to purchase, because another one is always coming down the pike. And I might like that one better.

Will we get another Kit? DOUBT. So with him, there is urgency. And I bought him. He is what a Jedi should be, kind and wise and very skilled. He is noble. I'm not gonna miss out on him.

Other nonhuman Jedi I would buy: A. Secura. If we got Ventress, I would buy Quinlan Vos. He is flawed and interesting. I would buy Plo Koon. I would DEFINITELY buy Saba Sabatyne. I'm forgetting others.

Out of my group of friends, only one can get into deep conversations about the lore, mythos and minutiae of the SW universe…but there are limits to the amount of time he’s willing to spend on that topic (well, I assume)…whereas for me, I can go on and on 🤣

So it’s great to see another person that did a deep dive into the finer details within this galaxy 😉

I’d not read much of the books because there was always this disconnect between the films and supplemental material (books, comics and games) I’d felt due to Lucas’ indifference with the EU (which were books, comics and games), as in they’re not canon to the films. That’s not to say concepts or characters introduced in that material aren’t interesting and at times made me wish they were incorporated into the movies. That being said, it seems like Karen’s breakdown of the flawed Jedi ways were spelled out pretty well across the movies no? However I didn’t resent them as only a few stood out as the arrogant stubborn blind a-holes but I still found endearing i.e. Mace, Ki Adi, and at times Yoda. The rest were caught in the crossfire and just followed orders as illustrated in the Clone Wars. I felt sympathy for Jedi that weren’t calling the shots, but merely going along with the plans because ‘someone higher up’ told them to. Exactly the ones you listed above 😁.

Regarding the flawed Jedi way:

Even though Dave Filoni thinks “Anakin is the greatest Jedi”, I respect his opinion, but I disagree because Luke is the greatest Jedi, the one that actually went against the flawed Jedi code and beliefs and succeeded.

In fact, every single Hot Toys collectible figure is a matter of taste. Some people from the Stsr Wars universe think the Tarkin is great, others don't think so at all. Anyway, I'm a collector of villains and I was still missing villains from the Star Wars universe. Tarkin? Very expensive now on the secondary market. Is Vader there? Sorry, I actually don't find it that interesting. The background story of Dahrt Vader does, however. I chose Dahrt Sidious and Dahrt Maul. End! Then I saw Kit Fisto a Jedi - I somehow really liked that. However, A he is not a villain, B I don't know the character. He would be an exception like Batman and Robin from 1966! Another Jedi would probably be Plo Koon. So I would have two villains and two heroes in the Star War showcase. Alternatively, I could also imagine Tarkin as a third villain without a Jedi and therefore a hero. Besides, I don't think we'll get Kit Fisto 2.0 from Hot Toys one day.

😄 that is a very different taste and approach to SW fandom and collecting. Much respect ✊!!

You got clones to flank Kit and Plo?

😄 that is a very different taste and approach to SW fandom and collecting. Much respect ✊!!

Out of my group of friends, only one can get into deep conversations about the lore, mythos and minutiae of the SW universe…but there are limits to the amount of time he’s willing to spend on that topic (well, I assume)…whereas for me, I can go on and on 🤣

So it’s great to see another person that did a deep dive into the finer details within this galaxy 😉

I’d not read much of the books because there was always this disconnect between the films and supplemental material (books, comics and games) I’d felt due to Lucas’ indifference with the EU (which were books, comics and games), as in they’re not canon to the films. That’s not to say concepts or characters introduced in that material aren’t interesting and at times made me wish they were incorporated into the movies. That being said, it seems like Karen’s breakdown of the flawed Jedi ways were spelled out pretty well across the movies no? However I didn’t resent them as only a few stood out as the arrogant stubborn blind a-holes but I still found endearing i.e. Mace, Ki Adi, and at times Yoda. The rest were caught in the crossfire and just followed orders as illustrated in the Clone Wars. I felt sympathy for Jedi that weren’t calling the shots, but merely going along with the plans because ‘someone higher up’ told them to. Exactly the ones you listed above 😁.

Regarding the flawed Jedi way:

Even though Dave Filoni thinks “Anakin is the greatest Jedi”, I respect his opinion, but I disagree because Luke is the greatest Jedi, the one that actually went against the flawed Jedi code and beliefs and succeeded.

As I said, my collection only includes villains from Goldfinger to Vulture from Jazzinc. Now Darth Sidious and Dahrt Maul are added. Of course I should only buy Plo Koon and Kit Fisto after they were released. Then I would probably put them in the display case with cool fight scenes with Darth Sidious and Dahrt Maul. And I think Kit Fisto would kick Darth Sidious' ass. Why? Because it can... Speaking of which, of course, as written, I also have two heroes, Batman and Robin from 1966, who are in a fight scene with Ban. But they both get beaten up properly.

Back