1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont care about the bat release, they can delay as long as they want, but i can not wait for arkham batman. is there any chance they make another figure from arkham line ?

There's supposed to be a Joker coming. The weird thing is that he looked almost entirely complete in the WIP pics they posted two years ago, with the exception of the sculpt not being painted. Ideally, they'd announce it as Batman was shipping, but, knowing Howard, who knows if that means anything? :lol

There's supposed to be a Joker coming. The weird thing is that he looked almost entirely complete in the WIP pics they posted two years ago, with the exception of the sculpt not being painted. Ideally, they'd announce it as Batman was shipping, but, knowing Howard, who knows if that means anything? :lol

An Arkham Asylum Joker by Hot Toys would be the best 1/6th representation of the character to date... come on HT - surely every person on the planet has an Iron Man by now, give him a rest!!!

I wonder how likely it is that they are intentionally releasing this closer to the Arkham Knight game release in order to piggyback off some of that games release hype? I could easily see them revealing prototypes/pre-orders for an Arkham Asylum/City Joker or Arkham Knight Batman at that time as well for the same reason.

I wonder how likely it is that they are intentionally releasing this closer to the Arkham Knight game release in order to piggyback off some of that games release hype? I could easily see them revealing prototypes/pre-orders for an Arkham Asylum/City Joker or Arkham Knight Batman at that time as well for the same reason.

Not sure if HT does that but Batman does wear his normal suit earlier in Arkham Knight, so we know this suit will appear in the game regardless.

I dont think they will make joker arkham eventough i really hope they making one, i think the sales on arkham batman not really good

Did you guys see the Arkham Asylum Joker PF that Sideshow's making? It looks awesome. I still hope that Howard keeps his word and releases that damn figure, though. Honestly, though, I think he will. People tend to get overdramatic when it comes to stuff like that and the Returns figure, but, while I think it'll be slower than Moses, and it has been, we'll see it, eventually.

Did you guys see the Arkham Asylum Joker PF that Sideshow's making? It looks awesome. I still hope that Howard keeps his word and releases that damn figure, though. Honestly, though, I think he will. People tend to get overdramatic when it comes to stuff like that and the Returns figure, but, while I think it'll be slower than Moses, and it has been, we'll see it, eventually.

I'm not hot about it....there's something off, and I can't really put my finger on it, but it kinda reminds me of nicholson's joker .... Don't know what it is, but it's off....

Crazy that Sideshow will have gotten their Arkham Joker out there before Hot Toys just like they got a Keaton (I mean in general, not specifically Returns or '89) out there before Hot Toys.

The prototype for HT Arkham Joker is probably just sitting in a cluttered office shelf somewhere.

I'm not hot about it....there's something off, and I can't really put my finger on it, but it kinda reminds me of nicholson's joker .... Don't know what it is, but it's off....

It's either the chin or the hair. I see what you mean but it's hard to compare a statue and pixels from a game.

I think sideshow arkham pf joker really spot on, i dont think HT can make body like that

The body looked pretty good on the unfinished pics from a few years ago:

394782_404450782972496_898097430_n_zps0f4d7730.jpg

0115-00487-001b12.jpg

HT2013_zpse2bf68b7.jpg

at least we're getting a statue of this Joker.... I'd still love a 1/6 City Joker from Hot Toys(maybe an infected EX or clean EX)

Asylum Statues, City Figures :rock

北京国安;7685976 said:
Look at the 2nd pic,the fabric is too thick

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

That might be worth noting, if it were on the finished prototype, but, at this point, I'd be happy to see it released, at all. Once it's up for PO, then you start telling them what they did wrong.:lol

I think sideshow arkham pf joker really spot on, i dont think HT can make body like that

Hot toys can do anything anyone else can in 1/6, and do it better. They are the top companies as far as quality, craftsmanship, and production is concerned. If sideshow can do it hot toys can.

I don't think they will though. With the bats still not sold out after this long, I don't see why they would commit the resources. Not when there's a new joker coming out soon in movies. And a whole new DC universe to pull from in a year.

I would like them to make it though. I'd buy it. I've had Arkham batman in order since I knew about it. I think he looks great. Till DoJ figures drop this one will be in the display with my MoS superman.

北京国安;7686341 said:
I was just talking..

I think HT will do better now but more expensive

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Oh, I know. I was just making a joke, albeit a bad one, apparently.:lol

Back