1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

The updated secret base schedule by Budget Stark.
11060300_1429332054031541_5943205303175779420_n.jpg
Hum, I am not sure about this list as we have a week left in Q1 and based on this we are supposed to have 3 figures coming out.

Interesting to note that the pushed up Avenger Captain America and delayed the Bat till next year. If this is true this is a perfect example of why I hate to pre-order it's you need to have the freedom to move funds around and not have them tied up with delays

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

It actually says Q1/Q2 on those, not just Q1

What exactly is "updated" about this list? It looks mostly like the original PO dates to me.

Cap America was bumped earlier, and the bat too I think.

So many release for christmas though. We still see nothing for Q1 so far, no sign of raiden, electro or whiplash. I am scare if no release during Q1, everything will delayed

I was hoping this would drop overseas sooner so we could start getting some reviews in. Still iffy on the rubber suit thang.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to order this figure. It looks cool so far but I'm not sure if I consider it essential. I'll wait on in-hand pictures I think.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to order this figure. It looks cool so far but I'm not sure if I consider it essential. I'll wait on in-hand pictures I think.

I am waiting also since no exclusive. There is no rush to buy for me and I am a big batman fan.

Bad news, good news. This was the one bats I was not looking forward to because of issues with him. Guess they defenitily must be fixing the obvious problems with him. Bad news is we have to wait a year for production pics to see if he is worth buying.

He only got pushed back a month. I am not expecting any big change from the prototype.

Back