1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Three months? So around June or July? Meh I dont mind it. Take your time and fix all the problems HT!!!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

What problems? The figure isn't even out.

Aesthetic problems like his bloated look.

Three months? So around June or July? Meh I dont mind it. Take your time and fix all the problems HT!!!

I dont mind either... Take ur time HT, assume they will not do arkham knight so make perfect batman from arkham line..

The only thing wrong in my eyes is the cape. The maybe they will change the body like they did with MoS.

I really hope the collar neck piece thing gets fixed, cause thats my most hated part of the figure.

I don't see those problems being fixed without a full overhaul. Who knows though.

I don't see those problems being fixed without a full overhaul. Who knows though.

It happened with ASM2 and MOS so its possible.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

The only thing wrong in my eyes is the cape. The maybe they will change the body like they did with MoS.

HT never done any good cape in my eyes, even darth vader has the ugly cape. all my ht have custom cape and i will need to get custom cape for HT batman AC
its really annoying when u spend that amount of money to get figure, u still get the **** cape.

I thought Odin's cape was pretty cool.

The mos Cape has been the best so far form HT said by Tony meis himself. Personally I will not get a new cape won't spend $50 on a cape for a $225 figure.

Last edited:

the Capes are one of the few things that SSC does better than Hot Toys (in my opinion). The capes are better, more accessories, wrist pegs for all hands.
Too bad the sculpts/paint/costuming/tailoring needs some work sometimes...

HT Leonidas' cape is excellent - drapes naturally and beautifully weathered.

Thor's from The Dark World was really good. So good Tony didn't even bother making a new one.

The updated secret base schedule by Budget Stark.
11060300_1429332054031541_5943205303175779420_n.jpg

Most Hot Toys capes I don't have a problem with I guess. Probably my least favorites are the DX12 and General Zod ones. They're just a bit thin for my liking. The ones for the 66 Batman and Robin, The Dark World Thor, and Man of Steel Superman I think are all good. My DX12 is the only figure I've considered getting a different cape for, but otherwise I think it's kind of silly to spend more on a custom.

DX12 cape is thin you say?

We cant have the same figure

Back