1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonyMeis, I went to Frank n Sons on Wednesday and saw that you had a store there now. It was closed but I still saw a lot of your custom work. So impressive! Are those figures all for sale?

TonyMeis, I went to Frank n Sons on Wednesday and saw that you had a store there now. It was closed but I still saw a lot of your custom work. So impressive! Are those figures all for sale?

glad you like them : ) they are for show only, my little museum for people to see all the custom figure in person. message me thru Facebook.com/dandymei to schedule appointment with me. I'll be there base on appointment only :D

It looks too low to me as well. It should sit on his waist where it is the slimmest part. Just doesn't look right sitting that low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked this up today, couldn't let it go bye. Did not take him out of package yet, but looks incredible. Damn you Hot Toys - you did it again! I need to get a display case & put my small army of 1/6 Batman's etc.. on view. Then I need to weed out all of my other statues,figures, etc.. & sell off the stuff that's not must have. I was able to sell all of my Batman B/W statues to a guy on here, is that the best route or is ebay the way to go?

How quickly is this arriving for people once they've ordered? It's been a while since I bought directly.

Nice work on the modification, afm.

Took a couple shots of my figure today.

19819792718_eeefcb1b6d_k.jpg

20007879805_12ec9455f8_k.jpg

19981631896_dd866082d5_k.jpg

19819820228_4b5657e857_k.jpg

A short video showing off the figure and my two cents:

Loved game way to much had to get two of them.

Attachments

• DSC_3306.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 758
  • DSC_3300.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 761
Back