1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

it won't fit inside my PAX display! The tumbler looks hugh and barely fits. This sucks.

Size matters Wake...not where you display it....:lol:rotfl the bigger the better!

Needed to take measurements as i am commencing my display for this bad boy! Creating hopefully what will be a Batcave-ish diorama!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

It's warm out again, it's spring, where's my Batmobile. :impatient:

Cancelled.

it won't fit inside my PAX display! The tumbler looks hugh and barely fits. This sucks.

:monkey2 I was hoping this would just barely fit in the PAX...if the tumbler barely fits, no way the 89 will. :gah:

:monkey2 I was hoping this would just barely fit in the PAX...if the tumbler barely fits, no way the 89 will. :gah:

Size matters Wake...not where you display it....:lol:rotfl the bigger the better!

Needed to take measurements as i am commencing my display for this bad boy! Creating hopefully what will be a Batcave-ish diorama!

Did you see my Bat Cave Bunker? Look in my collection thread. Link in my sig.

Too big? Buy a bigger house! Can't miss out on this because it's too big!!!

...says the guy without the courage to PO it.

Did you see my Bat Cave Bunker? Look in my collection thread. Link in my sig.

You should make an '89 Batcave next.

The rock foundation, the big *** computer console, the catwalk, the armory vault, the Batmobile on the turntable out in the background. The wounded bat in that cage.

That'd be one helluva project.

Too big? Buy a bigger house! Can't miss out on this because it's too big!!!

...says the guy without the courage to PO it.

I'll put it on my couch if i have to. the guests can sit on the floor :wink1:

You should make an '89 Batcave next.

The rock foundation, the big *** computer console, the catwalk, the armory vault, the Batmobile on the turntable out in the background. The wounded bat in that cage.

That'd be one helluva project.

I would need another room devoted solely to it. :monkey1

I would need another room devoted solely to it. :monkey1

Yeah stop w the excuses. We all know you are loaded, with all the customs projects and Kato suits you have bought ;). Don't stop now. We someone to do it and if not you ...... You are our only hope

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yeah stop w the excuses. We all know you are loaded, with all the customs projects and Kato suits you have bought ;). Don't stop now. We someone to do it and if not you ...... You are our only hope

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

LOL. That's the impression!? Im not loaded. Just crazy. I eat ramen noodles.

i just want an update, blog pics, something. this thing is supposedly coming out next month and it's been really quiet. except for those convention pics but those are old

Back