1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Oh for gods sake, :slap I thought we had established by now that it's covered with a peel off glossy protective layer?

:lol You made me use giant bold text, I never use giant bold text...

So do we know yet if the thin layer of film can be peeled off? :dunno

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

So do we know yet if the thin layer of film can be peeled off? :dunno

Nothing has been confirmed, but it looks like it. It won't be long now before we find out.

Nothing has been confirmed, but it looks like it. It won't be long now before we find out.

Its just that those pics above are misleading (unless of course he has taken the pics at different times) cos two of the pics show a smooth matte finish which looks ideal while the last pic looks horrendous!! :slap

I'm leaving the peel off glossy protective layer on.:lecture

I'm leaving the peel off glossy protective layer on.:lecture

aheqe9u8.jpg

..not sure sarcasm or irony translate well to forum speak.. idiocy works just fine though.
:lol

h62A4CEB6

So how does BBTS work? Do they send a charging soon notice like SS? Want to make sure I get a heads up when this beast is being charged.

Oh for gods sake, :slap I thought we had established by now that it's covered with a peel off glossy protective layer?

:lol You made me use giant bold text, I never use giant bold text...

No need to use your big boy font size Rory. :lol

All I ever saw was a couple of member guessing it was a film from one person posting their pictures of the shield itself. We never saw any actually proof that there was anything under it because we never saw the matte version until now.

I just found it odd that the video contained the matte shield, then a picture of the glossy one, then later on showed the matte one again. I was thinking maybe it could have been something else.

MAYBE IT COMES WITH TWO SHIELDS! :panic:

:monkey3:monkey3

But really I just needed to hear that it was a film again because it doesn't look half bad with it off. No harm no foul.

Last edited:

So how does BBTS work? Do they send a charging soon notice like SS? Want to make sure I get a heads up when this beast is being charged.

Pretty sure they just charge without giving any heads up notice.

>Charge

>Send Email stating you have been charged with tracking info.

>Wait for item.

>Sign for item.

>Play with it.

>Be happy for a few days.

>Order more items.

>Charge

>Wait for item.

>Sign for item.

>Play with it.

>Order more items.

:lol Thanks. No bracing myself for that $623 charge. But I want to give them my money now!

No need to use your big boy font size Rory. :lol

All I ever saw was a couple of member guessing it was a film from one person posting their pictures of the shield itself. We never saw any actually proof that there was anything under it because we never saw the matte version until now.

I just found it odd that the video contained the matte shield, then a picture of the glossy one, then later on showed the matte one again. I was thinking maybe it could have been something else.

MAYBE IT COMES WITH TWO SHIELDS! :panic:

:monkey3:monkey3

But really I just needed to hear that it was a film again because it doesn't look half bad with it off. No harm no foul.
:1-1:
Only taking the piss...

>Charge

>Wait for item.

>Sign for item.

>Play with it.

>Order more items.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl
^exactly how it is.....ok I've got this, what else can I preorder I need my fix!!!!!

I often go through withdrawals after my item gets here, after a few days I miss the anticipation and the constant refreshing of my ups or FedEx tracker

Back