1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

This for me anyway looks like a prime candidate for collectible of the year. If there is such a thing?

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I talked to them today and they said mine should ship by monday, but may not get an email until later... sounded like they arrived at the warehouse sooner than they expected

:clap:clap:clap Faneffingtastic!!!

Glad to hear they got their shipment already. BBTS should be getting theirs in about 3 weeks then.

Whooo is messsing with my JELLLLLLO Puddin ? DOOOOOHHH In Bill's voice....ha ha
Just asked sideshow if can take my last flex today? Nope will bill monday ship next week. I've been waiting almost 19 months 1 more week or 2 wait is nothing..... Still next week or the latest following week will finaly be here.

mine should be shipping on Tuesday, I hope have it by friday :yess:

Did you get eta ship date Subzero you are in alaska . Hope your batmobile has snow tire's.....

[ame]https://youtu.be/GzCbMy7e85c[/ame]

This might be what some of us have to do this monster through the door :lol
My final payment is being charged on Monday and usually (from past experience) I get my order 3 to 4 days later.

Hey guys, just got the processing mail from Sideshow! Batmobile has arrived in warehouse and is ready to be shipped on Tuesday! Can't wait!

"Something is approaching. Very large, very fast..."
- Poodle Lady, Batman Returns
(wrong vehicle, but who cares)

Cool vid subzero ha ha all they needed was some bat grapplng hook's to pull that in. ha ha .
Yep order from sideshow all the time , I too am hoping friday arrival no email but yea 3 to 4 days to ship to detroit usualy but bet it will take longer because i want it NOW !!

My final flex is NOT getting moved and I'm getting a ship out soon notice!!! Woohoo!!!

I called them to find out how soon I will get it after they have charged me and they said they will ship it within 48 hrs after they charged and I should get it within 24 hrs after that...So probably by next Friday!!!

It is finally happening...1.5 yrs after ordering it. It will be in my garage for a little while until I clean up my coffee table. Then I'll start with putting Bats standing next to it like the shot after blowing up Axis Chemicals...

Maybe one of these days HT will do a convention limited Vicky Vale, just to put her in the car...highly unlikely, but no harm dreaming, right?

I called them to find out how soon I will get it after they have charged me and they said they will ship it within 48 hrs after they charged and I should get it within 24 hrs after that...So probably by next Friday!!!

It is finally happening...1.5 yrs after ordering it. It will be in my garage for a little while until I clean up my coffee table. Then I'll start with putting Bats standing next to it like the shot after blowing up Axis Chemicals...

Maybe one of these days HT will do a convention limited Vicky Vale, just to put her in the car...highly unlikely, but no harm dreaming, right?

Congrats Cap! Look forward to vicariously living through pics til I get mine from BBTS.

"Something is approaching. Very large, very fast..."

thats-what-she-said.jpg

Well, the time has come for me to order this. Chose the longest Flexpay they had because I don't want this in my house for a while. The boxes are piling up as it is. :slap

I think it's to pre-order a bigger house so I can display this. I'm looking forward to see how you guys are going to display this monster.

got my charge notice too for the 16th!

So OMG doesn't do sexy car photos?????????????

I'll deal with it for 579 plus 44 shipping, at least when I PO!

Good point. Saving a few bucks is never bad. Until I start seeing everyone's awesome in hand pics next week!

Back