1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

SH%$T I just realized the layer is the matte finish and ones you remove it the actual surface is glossy!!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Any of you guys seen the "Scale Representation" chart on SSC? This is the Palm View. It's hilarious.

It says it's 9in in length. (TWSS)

Ask for a quote from Sideshow, sometimes they do discounted shipping.
Might work out cheaper than retail here.

Sideshow are charging me $83.00 to Sydney. Hope that helps.

SH%$T I just realized the layer is the matte finish and ones you remove it the actual surface is glossy!!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::gah::gah::slap

cancelled

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::gah::gah::slap

cancelled

tumblr_mcow8nY5pC1ryapem.gif

Are there people willing to buy just the shield alone?

Hey guys, just got the processing mail from Sideshow! Batmobile has arrived in warehouse and is ready to be shipped on Tuesday! Can't wait!

That will be a crapload of jello! Would be fun to eff around with the stupid ugly shield when I get mine.

I talked to them today and they said mine should ship by monday, but may not get an email until later... sounded like they arrived at the warehouse sooner than they expected

only email i got was they're charging on the 16th. maybe today or monday i get something different. either way i got to deposit the funds whichever morning

Actually, that is not a bad idea... Batmobile shield Jello mold!

:blissy:panic:

Hey thats my dumb idea jello molded armor . I dont think will fit in my small fridge tho ha ha.... I'll laugh my a$$ of if some one actualy does it.....:lol

Back