1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dev is so wise:pray:

I sense a smile...or what loosely passes for one...forming. :lol

91750-Terminator-smile-gif-T2-Arnold-wtxv.gif

Mine comes in tomorrow. Of I have time to pick it up I will be sure to get pics up as soon as I can!

They just shipped mine out, should have it in a few days.... how heavy is this Batmobile? The box their shipping says 97 lbs. I wonder if that's dimensional weight.

The example pictures of the scratches didn't look bad except for one where the paint was removed by the gas cap. Hopefully I don't get that one... :pray:

But it's not all of them right? I heard some people getting some that are clean or very minimal.

I'll know more when mine comes in but from the pictures It look liked most of them are min scratch's or minor rub marks, only a few had some very noticeable chips in the paint...

Well ****... two nights ago I changed my delivery options for the item to be held at the FedEx location, since I could in no way predict when I would be home to receive the package. Seems it didn't go through... so when I checked my tracking today, it said it had been delivered at 11:20 AM, with no need for signature. So this GIANT box is sitting outside my house IN THE SNOW, RIGHT NOW, and I can't leave work for another 40 minutes. Eff.

Wow, that sucks. I hope everything inside is fine!

25 minutes and counting...

I'm more concerned that the package is still THERE. I've never had a problem with anything being left outside my house before... I live in a good neighborhood in a not huge city, but still, it can happen.

I think most people who would see a big box outside your front door would probably think it's an empty box your going to get rid of.... I'll be curious to check out the pictures to see the condition of your batmobile...

I think most people who would see a big box outside your front door would probably think it's an empty box your going to get rid of.... I'll be curious to check out the pictures to see the condition of your batmobile...
I hit the jackpot. I haven't gotten it fully unpacked yet, but I find barely a scratch on this beauty. There is maybe a little weirdness by the rear window but it only shows up in bright light of a flash. You can sort of see it in the second picture. I am thrilled.
79a44db26687765346a0cc89e6146c71.jpg
9d663a985eba6ebef4d2ec1e9d6edc65.jpg
c982b925206f27b9b660416b51d51a45.jpg

Congrats man, you got a good one, in fact a real good one! :clap

Thanks! I checked all the windows under the plastic protector... Not a scratch, none of the glue issues people had, NOTHING. Oh man, so thrilled!!! Problem is I don't have a case... But I see a lot of people displaying them out in the open, so I will probably be doing the same.

Congratulations on the great Batmobile. Looks pretty perfect, if you ask me. I display mine on a black Lack from Ikea. It's a $40 table, and fits perfectly. I bought two, one to display the shields as well.

There's no experience like unboxing that car. Very cool.

Back