1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the great Batmobile. Looks pretty perfect, if you ask me. I display mine on a black Lack from Ikea. It's a $40 table, and fits perfectly. I bought two, one to display the shields as well.

There's no experience like unboxing that car. Very cool.

Thanks! I still can't believe how unblemished mine is... and for $200 below retail!!!! Agreed, unboxing was fun, though I only just started as I was on my lunch. I will likely continue tonight and get it set up in it's permanent place. Can't wait!

Congrats on finding it still at your doorstep. I'd be a wreck thinking about it, sitting outside. Isn't it beautiful? Everytime I see someone post a pic I just swivel around on my chair look at mine and sigh a deep breath of bat awesomeness.

Congrats on finding it still at your doorstep. I'd be a wreck thinking about it, sitting outside. Isn't it beautiful? Everytime I see someone post a pic I just swivel around on my chair look at mine and sigh a deep breath of bat awesomeness.

Haha, yeah the FedEx guy actually left it to the right of my garage rather than at the front step. It was much less noticeable that way... Good Guy FedEx Guy! And it is beautiful.. GLORIOUS... and it's not even fully unpacked yet! Still working on breaking it to the wife... My angle is that I sold figures to pay for it, so it was money already spent! I think she'll be fine with that:rotfl

Haha, yeah the FedEx guy actually left it to the right of my garage rather than at the front step. It was much less noticeable that way... Good Guy FedEx Guy! And it is beautiful.. GLORIOUS... and it's not even fully unpacked yet! Still working on breaking it to the wife... My angle is that I sold figures to pay for it, so it was money already spent! I think she'll be fine with that:rotfl

If not, the shield will come in handy. Don't forget to duck! :lol

Here she is... AMAZING. A pic as it looks in the entire display, plus a few close ups showing the lack of any major blemishes. I still just cannot believe how perfect this one is... wow.

what are the exact dimensions of this thing? haven't unboxed mine yet and am looking for something to display it in (have 2 kids and 2 cats, need it fully enclosed).

Does anyone have it in the large PAX? PAX is listed at 39 3/8" for length but that includes sides which I am guessing are 1/4-1/2" each meaning it might really be about 38.5" length, would suck if its 1/2" too short for the batmobile.

of course I would have to get custom clear acrylic doors to replace the frosted ones ikea sells.

what are the exact dimensions of this thing?

****ing HUGE.

This is a California King Size bed. It looks like a sexy chic just waiting.......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416605533.258745.jpg

I do feel a bit stupid about paying retail for it now though. I don't REGRET it, as it is something I had to have. But these "scratched" ones at BBTS a are just as good.

what are the exact dimensions of this thing? haven't unboxed mine yet and am looking for something to display it in (have 2 kids and 2 cats, need it fully enclosed).

Does anyone have it in the large PAX? PAX is listed at 39 3/8" for length but that includes sides which I am guessing are 1/4-1/2" each meaning it might really be about 38.5" length, would suck if its 1/2" too short for the batmobile.

of course I would have to get custom clear acrylic doors to replace the frosted ones ikea sells.

I believe 39" long, 16" wide, 9" tall. I honestly don't think it would fit in the cabinet you describe.. at least not well, but I am afraid not at all, if it is only 38.5'' of actual length. If you'd like I can measure it exactly, but those are the dimensions I remember looking up to be sure it would fit on the stand I had for it.

Last edited:
here she is... Amazing. A pic as it looks in the entire display, plus a few close ups showing the lack of any major blemishes. I still just cannot believe how perfect this one is... Wow.

don't stop to take pictures now!!! Iron man is coming through your wall!!!!! Run!!!!

Just opened mine up from BBTS.com and I'm really happy, all that was wrong with mine was an extremely small little dent on the rear quarter panel, but you can only see if you look at it from certain angles, other then that it's flawless..

Last edited:
photo5-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

This last picture you can barely make out a small dent behind the gas cap...

This thing is awesome, I'm glad I took a chance and bought it... can't lose at $430...

Last edited:
photo5-2.jpg

This last picture you can barely make out a small dent behind the gas cap...

This thing is awesome, I'm glad I took a chance and bought it... can't lose at $430...

That's what BBTS calls "substandard?" Congratulations, man! :duff

25 years later and the design is ahead of this time. So friggin' sexy. :drool

Just opened mine up from BBTS.com and I'm really happy, all that was wrong with mine was an extremely small little dent on the rear quarter panel, but you can only see if you look at it from certain angles, other then that it's flawless..

Congrats! Looks like we got two amazing pieces for "substandard" pricing:hi5:!! How was the box? Mine was in perfect condition, just like the car! Anyway, amazing, isn't it?? Enjoy! I am still working on getting some lighting for it.... It just doesn't look quite right sitting there under the tv without some appropriate lighting.

Congrats! Looks like we got two amazing pieces for "substandard" pricing:hi5:!! How was the box? Mine was in perfect condition, just like the car! Anyway, amazing, isn't it?? Enjoy! I am still working on getting some lighting for it.... It just doesn't look quite right sitting there under the tv without some appropriate lighting.

We both defiantly scored a good deal. The art box was in mint condition, the shipper box has several big rips on it but luckily it didn't go all the way through... For now I'm probably going to find a Plexiglas display case to put it in, and keep it at my office on my extra desk.

Back