1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I only have enough space and budget for ONE batmobile.

This would be the ONE for me.

Anyone else who has the same thoughts?

(but of course if I had more space, more money, and less responsibilities LOL I'd get the tumbler, too)

The 66 is my first choice, but this is my second. I have almost no interest in the Tumbler. It's just an armored SUV sports car to me.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Stack one on top of the other. I think it's the best use of space.

I had the batpod sit on top of the Tumbler at one time and it simply did not look as good as it could.. the illusion of it being the real thing would be diminished.. I might get rid of my detolfs and reapproach my space completely to make it work ......:horror

Yes the tumbler is a bad ass, the 66 one is the best tuned muscle car ever, and the 89 is a piece of art.
I came up with a new idea. A circular table with some paint job on it, to replicate the bat-parking-cave

I had the batpod sit on top of the Tumbler at one time and it simply did not look as good as it could.. the illusion of it being the real thing would be diminished.. I might get rid of my detolfs and reapproach my space completely to make it work ......:horror

If Bruce Wayne was short on space...

but in the end I decided its ok cause 89 should really not be in the same scene as the tumbler :p

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJGH9P6_iWM&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hopefully Hot Toys can reveal some new updated pics of the upcoming 1989 Batmobile...wont be long now so i hope veryone has cleared out their garages for this bad boy!

Hopefully Hot Toys can reveal some new updated pics of the upcoming 1989 Batmobile...wont be long now so i hope veryone has cleared out their garages for this bad boy!

I really hope so, but i doubt t... I think we will not get any more oficial picures until the actual release, but maybe we can get it on display on some of the cons.
I wish they show the light up feature, specialy on the inside.

I really hope so, but i doubt t... I think we will not get any more oficial picures until the actual release, but maybe we can get it on display on some of the cons.
I wish they show the light up feature, specialy on the inside.

NYCC is this Thursday, the 11th. Who knows? :dunno

NYCC is this Thursday, the 11th. Who knows? :dunno

yes, I know, but I think they will have the same batmobile that is on every previous con.
I really wish they show us some of the Returns line, or maybe the Arkham batman :impatient:

yes, I know, but I think they will have the same batmobile that is on every previous con.
I really wish they show us some of the Returns line, or maybe the Arkham batman :impatient:

That's what I think.

We won't see the final Batmobile till its release.

A guy can dream. :pray: I cannot wait to see this line. :gah:

does this batmobile have the light up rear lights aswell as the light up exhaust? I think the cinamquette version had a light up exhaust

does this batmobile have the light up rear lights aswell as the light up exhaust? I think the cinamquette version had a light up exhaust

rear lights, sure, but the exhaust nope =/

I just Pre-ordered mine. Can't wait till May 2013. :yess: :clap

me too. i already have an area cleared out for it

Is there anywhere besides Sideshow that is still taking preorders?

Back