1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

There will be no delay and if anything think will arrive on time or a little early...cant wait this one is gonna be one of my favorite's to own...

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm still waiting for my Tumbler to come from by Spanish retailer... I can't imagine how much I will have to wait to get this one....

I ve just put my order for this in this morning.Id been putting it off and putting it off but theres no way I can miss out on it and it seems to be getting harder to find pre-order slots so thats done and done.This will be good.

I ve just put my order for this in this morning.Id been putting it off and putting it off but theres no way I can miss out on it and it seems to be getting harder to find pre-order slots so thats done and done.This will be good.

Good decision, man. Now join the waiting club :impatient:

Seriously though -- I can be mistaken, but this could be a one-time deal with HT, and so would be the 1966 Batmobile. I don't think they'll have this re-issued for Batman Returns line, as this is not even out yet and Returns might be launched in time for this release. Unless there'd be a version that could transform into the missile, but I doubt it.

Perhaps a stand-alone missile akin to bat-pod? :dunno

Never seen this pic....it's going to be ****** huge!!

DSC_4415.jpg

Never seen this pic....it's going to be ****** huge!!

DSC_4415.jpg

that's not even counting the shield accessory. 7 months left but already excited for mine

It looks great there...and that's the body before they smoothed out the boxy rear fender a bit and other minor improvements. I wish they'd release some shots of the improved sculpt in the correct paint (not to mention with the lights working)...but on the other hand, I don't mind waiting if it means the next official photos are going to be amazing.

Yeah, that's a new pic to my knowledge. I've never seen it before.

Like DarkMagic said, that's not even the refined version (which was a white prototype) that they showed off during their backstage session on facebook.

I mean just look at that. That's going to be the centerpiece of my collection for sure.

Yeah, that's a new pic to my knowledge. I've never seen it before.

Like DarkMagic said, that's not even the refined version (which was a white prototype) that they showed off during their backstage session on facebook.

I mean just look at that. That's going to be the centerpiece of my collection for sure.

:exactly::lecture:yess::lecture:exactly:

that means same here :lol

I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas.

It has all those little goodies. I'll mess with the machine guns, the canopy, the grappling hook, the disks and the lights for hours.

Get this, Enterbay is my favorite slice of Batman right now, even more than the Tumbling car.

But when 89 Batman will be finally posed next to the 89 car, nothing will ever come close to beating that combo, not even DX12 with the Bat. :nono

It will truly be the ultimate in 1/6-1/4 Batman collectibles.

Yep.

My DX 09 Batman is more anxious than I am. He keeps talking into the little Batmobile communicator remote but with no success. He's pretty pissed about this wait, his regular faceplate has turned into a grimacing scowl.

In all seriousness, I can't wait to have the Batman figure standing by the Batmobile in all of it's glory. I'm really looking forward to the lights on this thing. I can just picture the glowing yellow headlights, the "eyes", and the red tail lights in the back illuminating the display room. That display is going to kick ass.

up_8.jpg

A light table is a great way to display this.

Yep.

My DX 09 Batman is more anxious than I am. He keeps talking into the little Batmobile communicator remote but with no success. He's pretty pissed about this wait, his regular faceplate has turned into a grimacing scowl.

In all seriousness, I can't wait to have the Batman figure standing by the Batmobile in all of it's glory. I'm really looking forward to the lights on this thing. I can just picture the glowing yellow headlights, the "eyes", and the red tail lights in the back illuminating the display room. That display is going to kick ass.

up_8.jpg

I missed where Hot Toys said the headlights and tail lights were going to light up...?

- 2 headlights, 4 taillights and interior light-up function

*Battery not included for collectible, 2A batteries (a total of 3 pieces) are required

I forgot that the interior can be lit as well. That will be amazing.

Regarding the interior light up function, I wonder if they just mean the little red switchboard lights, or if they're going to go full-on Akira with this *****, and light up dem TV screens.

Back