1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

O.K great idea's in that thread ...Thank's for link in post sir you rock !!! Love the leds idea must go with batmobile set up and either the poster idea or mirror i may steal for the bottom of the set up...Getting excited my brother loves doing little projects for me so this will be very fun putting something together...Cant wait for this Batmobile it will defintley feel like christmas or my birthday when finaly arrive's....

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I truley dig your set up geil with coffe table's those are awesome set up sir. How big or long is that case geil with the tumbler in it ? I've been eyeing couple display case's one 6 feet long for like 200 of the bay but have'nt heard how much too ship yet..I was thinking using a 6 foot long display case for my t.v stand. Line the case with leds and mirrors maybe. either way i need to get to ikea after my taxes come in.

Last edited:

Coffee Table setup w Tumbler and batpod belong to Figurefreak though ;)
Well my case is 8.5ft long. I had to make it in three segments to achieve this length. But most importantly is to find a piece of furniture to form the base

sat down to watch 89 Batman tonight, Wife hadnt seen it (i know.. *shocked*)

asked her what she thought of the Batmobile.

she liked, so an easy purchase this one :D

Kudos!

This will be purchased... and then I'll be divorced.

This is one thing I never thought they would make just because of the size and cost but Hot Toys has surprised me, This is the Batmobile I grew up with (never really watched the west series)... It was always my favorite Hot Wheel EDIT: probably was Ertl or something... This will be unreal to own!

This is a tough purchase for me because it's the only 1/6 piece, along with Batman & Joker, that I will have on display. Plus the fact that I have no idea where or how I'm going to display it yet. I'm going through with the PO though when the time comes.

This is a tough purchase for me because it's the only 1/6 piece, along with Batman & Joker, that I will have on display. Plus the fact that I have no idea where or how I'm going to display it yet. I'm going through with the PO though when the time comes.

I thought the same with the tumbler... and here it is... with no display :rotfl

I don't know if this pictures have been posted, but you can really see the size of this car compared to the tumbler.

Sideshow%20Collectibles%2001.JPG

Sideshow%20Collectibles%2002.JPG

Kinda wished there would be a 1/6 Animated Batmobile, probably my favorite alongside the Burton Batmobile.

I remember some of my friends saying the Animated Batmobile was the ugliest ever, then I asked them to picture that Batmobile in the 1939 World's Fair, then they all changed their minds.

Woa.. the tumbler is only as long as the length between Batmobile's front and rear wheels. The box for that Batmobile is going to be crazy long.

I would LOVE to have the space to have all three. I would need one room dedicated to just housing the tumbler, Burton & West. IT would be impressive though to see them long side of each other.

Just pre-ordered after watching this video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstX6MwAc6s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstX6MwAc6s[/ame]

Thanks to Pitu23!

All my car friends saw my Tumbler and Bat-Pod the other day and called them "diecast." :rotfl Posting pictures of it on their Facebook as part of my diecast collection and now I got people wanting to come over to see them. Now it seems everyone I know is starting to display whatever they collect and posting it on facebook.

This Batmobile will make everyone come back and I think I should start charging to get in my room like its a museum! :lecture

Yup, one Batmobile down and two to go.
These should be out next year, with the 89 hopefully in March. Space is not a problem, but I'd like to design a cool presentation stand. My current thinking, is based on a spiral staircase .

They need to come out with an animated series batmobile that would be awesome

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgp4MVEOds&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

I can't wait... I want to see it with lights on!

Wow that is so cool! I've never understood these millionaires dropping hundreds of thousands of dollars on foreign sports cars. If I had that kind of bread to spend on a luxury automobile I would get an 89 batmobile in a heart beat! Heck I'd even go for the forever version if it was available! Nothing says high class like driving to work in a comic book car!! But to each his own I guess.

Woa.. the tumbler is only as long as the length between Batmobile's front and rear wheels. The box for that Batmobile is going to be crazy long.

sideshow has approximated box size values: 11.00" H (279.4mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 41.00" L (1041.4mm)

Back