1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I thought it was always scheduled to release in May. At least according to SS when I started my flexpay.

It has always been May. Maybe he means it will be out in May in HK and June in the States. :dunno

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm thinking of trying to have a table built to display this and a Batman figure. Maybe a glass coffee table setup, with this badboy displayed inside with either Returns Keaton or the Arkham City Batman. Whichever comes first.

That's the only real idea I have about displaying it. Anyone else?

Have you seen this? :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91065

:)

:panic:That's exactly what I had in mind. But I fully admit that i am not mechanically inclined enought to do it myself. I need to find someone to help.:dunno

Good luck with that. :wink1:

It actually isn't that hard to build. :computer

I'm not an engineer myself :dunno ...but I have built one. :D

The Hot Toys Community FB page put up a short Q&A with Howard. He said the Batmobile would be delayed to May. SS always had an ETA of May, but that was based off of a March HK release right? Looks like we'll have to wait a couple more months? :huh

i was wondering the same thing

Amazon Japan moved the release date from April 1st to May 1st.

does that mean june for us stateside?

I would be ok with July since they have Mark VII in May and the Hulk in June leaving July money free for this bad boy. It sucks we have to wait longer even if it's a month or 2 but since we've waited this long what's a couple more months really

guess we won't know for sure until blogger pics start showing up

2 more small car payments I cant wait.:blissy
T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoiDBRClBcru60_57_zps869c83e6.jpg

w223809400_zpsff2ee1dc.jpg

294036_139179082846449_77669197BCAR.jpg

Back