1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

2 more small car payments I cant wait.:blissy
T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoiDBRClBcru60_57_zps869c83e6.jpg

w223809400_zpsff2ee1dc.jpg

294036_139179082846449_77669197BCAR.jpg

Holy Crap Batman! These pics just make it so difficult to wait! Just think, had it not been for the armour shield i wasnt going to pre order this! Soon as i heard it was included i just couldnt miss out! The shield is almost like getting the Exclusive if you like, such a nice touch on what already is looking to be one of the best 1/6 cars released to date! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I want to shoot myself that I have to pass this up... if I put it on Flex last year I would get it :mad:

Now the Flex payments are much much higher.

I want to shoot myself that I have to pass this up... if I put it on Flex last year I would get it :mad:

Now the Flex payments are much much higher.

If I hadn't done the Flexpay when I did, I probably wouldn't be getting this. This is going to be the grail piece for my collection. Probably the only vehicle I ever buy....

Unless they do a 1/6 Batwing. hen after that I will be done.

The Bat sucks! Didn't think much the the Tumbler either. Too big and dumb looking. Batmans toys and vehicles are meant to be sleek, sexy and perverse. Which the 1989 batmobile ticks all those boxes and then some.

I know they probably got the idea for such a large tank like batmobile from the awesome Dark Knight Returns, but it's just not Batmans style IMO.

Batwing is also a must own.

The Bat, hell no. :lol

The Bat just didn't do it for me. I like the design of the Tumbler as a car. But when they tried to adapt it to a plane it didn't work for me. The 89 Batwing just has that iconic look. And i will never forget how awesome the scene is when Bruce flies it straight up, and you get that brief silohuette against the moon.

Yep the 89 batwing or jet and back to the future delorean are my only other 1/6 i want. Oh and Luke's landspeeder if ever gets announced. I'm hoping and :pray: we see a landspeeder at this years comic con.

Is the delorean being done?? Has it been announced?

IT'S been rumored nothing official i think.

The Bat just didn't do it for me. I like the design of the Tumbler as a car. But when they tried to adapt it to a plane it didn't work for me. The 89 Batwing just has that iconic look. And i will never forget how awesome the scene is when Bruce flies it straight up, and you get that brief silohuette against the moon.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

2 more small car payments I cant wait.:blissy

Oh yeah, just 2 more payments to go for me as well !! Glad I Flexed this last year, at $63 a month, it doesn't seem too bad at all! :yess:

The Bat sucks! Didn't think much the the Tumbler either. Too big and dumb looking. Batmans toys and vehicles are meant to be sleek, sexy and perverse. Which the 1989 batmobile ticks all those boxes and then some.

I know they probably got the idea for such a large tank like batmobile from the awesome Dark Knight Returns, but it's just not Batmans style IMO.

Gotta disagree with you. The '89 Batmobile will always be my favorite, but I love The Tumbler as well. It's just an ominous, bada$$ looking vehicle and I can't wait to have both 1/6 beasts displayed together.

Gotta disagree with you. The '89 Batmobile will always be my favorite, but I love The Tumbler as well. It's just an ominous, bada$$ looking vehicle and I can't wait to have both 1/6 beasts displayed together.

Agreed I love them both. Bat can die though, only batwing for me

I doubt it, if it does ship in May, it's weird that there haven't been any new picture updates in months. Plus there was that interview that said it would be "delayed" to May (which is strange, because that was when it was expected, not a delay at all). It would be great if it actually does ship in a little over a month but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if this was out in the summer, or even later.

It's Hot Toys. Of course it will be delayed.

I doubt it, if it does ship in May, it's weird that there haven't been any new picture updates in months. Plus there was that interview that said it would be "delayed" to May (which is strange, because that was when it was expected, not a delay at all). It would be great if it actually does ship in a little over a month but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if this was out in the summer, or even later.

It's Hot Toys. Of course it will be delayed.

So many of my pre orders have been delayed...just think, May was gonna be my busiest month of them all....looks like its now going to be August :slap

Yeah, August or sept then they will announce the Batman Returns line up in Dec, just as they promised they would.
:)

Holy Crap Batman! I just found out that the 89 Batmobile is a full 10 inches longer than the Tumbler!! :horror This car is gonna be H-U-G-E!!! :lecture

Batmobile 39 inches long

Tumbler 29 inches long

it won't fit inside my PAX display! The tumbler looks hugh and barely fits. This sucks.

Back