1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Hopefully, it's because they're busy making it perfect and free of QC issues.

Last time they updated, they showed us the improvements with the unpainted prototype. They made it bigger, longer, and more accurate. The longer it takes, the better I hope the final product is. They have a lot of reference, they've had a lot of time with development, hopefully the production run is as close to perfect as humanly possible.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Hopefully, it's because they're busy making it perfect and free of QC issues.

Last time they updated, they showed us the improvements with the unpainted prototype. They made it bigger, longer, and more accurate. The longer it takes, the better I hope the final product is. They have a lot of reference, they've had a lot of time with development, hopefully the production run is as close to perfect as humanly possible.

They made it longer? I know the prototype looked a tad short in length but I don't recall them addressing this problem. Hopefully they have though!

Probably delayed till Fall...earliest. HT is getting behind again and a slew of figures from last year coming this Spring....but with HT you never know

They made it longer? I know the prototype looked a tad short in length but I don't recall them addressing this problem. Hopefully they have though!

Don't worry. If it's 39 inches long like the specs say, it's exactly in 1/6 proportion lengthwise. If anything, it was a smidge too tall...which led to the illusion that it wasn't long enough.

Don't worry. If it's 39 inches long like the specs say, it's exactly in 1/6 proportion lengthwise. If anything, it was a smidge too tall...which led to the illusion that it wasn't long enough.

This thing is bigger than Hulk and Galactus. :lol

Avengers Hulk maquette is 25" and Galactus is 33" :lol

But, unlike with those two, we need to find a space that's 39" wide!

Da room, doh. Da room haz be tirdy nein wide.:lecture

Unless you display it vertically. :lol

eventho i'm not getting it i'm still dying to see these finished, such a beautiful piece. Shame it keeps getting delayed so much

Whatever it takes to get it right!! This and then the BTTF DeLorean and I am done with 1/6 vehicles (hopefully)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

eventho i'm not getting it i'm still dying to see these finished, such a beautiful piece. Shame it keeps getting delayed so much

It got delayed? I thought it was scheduled for May 2013?

I haven't heard of any delays.
It's due out between end of March and beginning of May.
So I'd say, maybe April! :wink1:

Good. I expect it to ship in May. If it comes any sooner, great. If it ships late, I'll be a bit disappointed (especially considering the long development time), but I'll deal. I won't prematurely freak out before a delay is announced.

3 more flex payments and its all payed off :)

I only have April and then the Final payment whenever it get's shipped. I haven't really even looked at pics of this since it was revealed last year in February....I want to be in so much awe when it arrives and really am excited for this.

I PO'd in December, so I have only had 2 flex payments. I hope just hope I can finish paying for mine before it gets released.

Back