*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was probably more a case of, these actors don’t want to do it, or we couldn’t fit them in because it made even less sense than what we are already doing that doesn’t make sense or they asked for to much money. I went into this with zero expectations about anything except wanting a great Deadpool and Wolverine movie and it delivered.

And yes Tatum was awesome. Out of all of them I was most happily surprised to see Snipes. And Blade wasn’t even Fox. It was New Line.
That’s right it wasn’t Fox It was New Line Cinema!! :panic:

The Multiverse failure of this movie continues :rotfl

Just saw it.

Honestly was pretty annoying - just needlessly crude humour all the way through.

I agree with Jye’s views pretty much!

Useless cameos
The best part was Wolverine with helmet and Channing Tatum’s Gambit. Loved how faithful to the comics the Gambit suit was.
Then why did you got see a Deadpool movie, have you not seen the first two?

I went for laughs and action. Got both. Pretty happy with it, starting with that very first action sequence. Was entertained the whole time. If anyone else thought this was going to be a drama with plot twists and deep meaning, I do not know how and why they would even get that impression from all the trailers and marketing shown.

Even the end credits scene was hilarious.

I thought she was a formidable villain.
she was generic, had a "cliche bad guy"attitude. no real goal. evil for sake of evil. no real plot with her. no real anything.
just a generic cliche villain.
I went for laughs and action. Got both. Pretty happy with it, starting with that very first action sequence. Was entertained the whole time. If anyone else thought this was going to be a drama with plot twists and deep meaning, I do not know how and why they would even get that impression from all the trailers and marketing shown.

Even the end credits scene was hilarious.

I guess this movie is the equivalent of meet the Spartans or something like that. this is like DATE movie or the movie Vampires suck . just a parody marvel movie. the same down to the cameos ( those movies are full of cameos)
it's basically the same

turn off your brain, just laugh at the jokes. don't pay attention to the plot, don't expect a good story. don't worry about anything. just watch and laugh

is not a movie with any real plot, any real dangers or stakes. no real tension.
it's like expecting a good plot from Meet the Spartans. that wasn't the intention

she was generic, had a "cliche bad guy"attitude. no real goal. evil for sake of evil. no real plot with her. no real anything.
just a generic cliche villain.

I guess this movie is the equivalent of meet the Spartans or something like that. this is like DATE movie or the movie Vampires suck . just a parody marvel movie. the same down to the cameos ( those movies are full of cameos)
it's basically the same

turn off your brain, just laugh at the jokes. don't pay attention to the plot, don't expect a good story. don't worry about anything. just watch and laugh

is not a movie with any real plot, any real dangers or stakes. no real tension.
it's like expecting a good plot from Meet the Spartans. that wasn't the intention
How are there no stakes? It starts with Deadpool’s world about to be destroyed along with all the characters we’ve know for 2 movies and then ends with every single Marvel universe about to be destroyed.

The second one was obviously never going to happen but the first very likely could have.

I mean it’s no Logan, but there were definitely still stakes.

How are there no stakes? It starts with Deadpool’s world about to be destroyed along with all the characters we’ve know for 2 movies and then ends with every single Marvel universe about to be destroyed.

The second one was obviously never going to happen but the first very likely could have.

I mean it’s no Logan, but there were definitely still stakes.

oh I meant stakes from her. she's awful.
no stakes about her involvement in the void.

there were no real dangers from her for most of the movie, since Deadpool and wolverine regenerate, they were never in any danger from her.
nothing in the void matters and she just controls her villains, there's no real threat in the void from her team.
sure at the end she's going to use that machine,but so what? she can't destroy all universes, it was a ridiculous premise. you knew she was going to fail.

the void is like mad max, she's the ruler of the bad guys.
the good guys are hiding wanting to attack her
and so what? and so what?????????
none of these characters matter, they aren't real characters. they are discarded alternate characters.
the bald lady doesn't even care to fully control the void, what's her purpose?

Last edited:
Just saw the film, and boy was that a bad movie :lol Yikes

The Bad

Kind of boring in the beginning. Too much talking in a lot of scenes, and the scenes feel like sketches, rather than a film, but that's been an issue for me in "funny" Marvel movies.

Deadpool...too many sex and gay jokes...give it a rest. Not funny or clever.

The main story wasn't that good.

The villains weren't good.

Lack of X-MEN cameos. Come on, it can't be that difficult to get those actors...they're unemployed.

The Good

Wolverine. He looks great. He's just great. All of them.

The alternate Wolverines were awesome...wish they had spent more time on each of those versions.

The action was ..ok, not great.

Some of the non-gay or sex jokes were funny.

The cameos made sense and worked given the film was all about 20th Century Fox.

Overall, a bad movie that wastes multiple versions of iconic Wolverines, but somewhat entertaining. I don't think this film saves the MCU or comic films tho.

IMO

Deadpool 1 is still the best film.

Deadpool>>Deadpool and Wolverine>>>>>>Deadpool 2

Last edited:
oh I meant stakes from her. she's awful.
no stakes about her involvement in the void.

there were no real dangers from her for most of the movie, since Deadpool and wolverine regenerate, they were never in any danger from her.
nothing in the void matters and she just controls her villains, there's no real threat in the void from her team.
sure at the end she's going to use that machine,but so what? she can't destroy all universes, it was a ridiculous premise. you knew she was going to fail.

the void is like mad max, she's the ruler of the bad guys.
the good guys are hiding wanting to attack her
and so what? and so what?????????
none of these characters matter, they aren't real characters. they are discarded alternate characters.
the bald lady doesn't even care to fully control the void, what's her purpose?
I agree. Technically the movie set up major stakes but I didn't really care and wasn't particularly worried.

Just saw the film, and boy was that a bad movie :lol Yikes

The Bad

Kind of boring in the beginning. Too much talking in a lot of scenes, and the scenes feel like sketches, rather than a film, but that's been an issue for me in "funny" Marvel movies.

Deadpool...too many sex and gay jokes...give it a rest. Not funny or clever.

The main story wasn't that good.

The villains weren't good.

Lack of X-MEN cameos. Come on, it can't be that difficult to get those actors...they're unemployed.

The Good

Wolverine. He looks great. He's just great. All of them.

The alternate Wolverines were awesome...wish they had spent more time on each of those versions.

The action was ..ok, not great.

Some of the non-gay or sex jokes were funny.

The cameos made sense and worked given the film was all about 20th Century Fox.

Overall, a bad movie that wastes multiple versions of iconic Wolverines, but somewhat entertaining. I don't think this film saves the MCU or comic films tho.

IMO

Deadpool 1 is still the best film.

Deadpool>>Deadpool and Wolverine>>>>>>Deadpool 2
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

the cameos were the thing that pisses me off
where was cyclops?
Halle Berry had some recent online pics on her social medias with short white hair,
everyone hyped it up as a possible cameo.....I'm legit mad.
you couldn't get the original Juggernaut???
those alternate x men villains really bothered me. I would have rather not have some of those characters.

I thought Charle’s sister was creepy af. She literally killed human torch by pulling his skin off and killed countless big players like magneto and dr strange. Also wolverine and deadpool could have died easily to her. They couldn’t touch her. I thought she was pretty damn cool.

So yea she felt like a threat in my honest opinion

I thought Charle’s sister was creepy af. She literally killed human torch by pulling his skin off and killed countless big players like magneto and dr strange. Also wolverine and deadpool could have died easily to her. They couldn’t touch her. I thought she was pretty damn cool.

So yea she felt like a threat in my honest opinion
attack her from behind. easy peasy.

besides outside of deadpool needing to return back
she wasn't doing anything. she literally was not a threat against them until they attacked her

She's a great villain in the original comics run by Grant Morrison.

Now it's Saturday night. Any box office numbers come in yet? I think this is gonna have a huge, huge opening weekend but will likely fizzle after that.

attack her from behind. easy peasy.

besides outside of deadpool needing to return back
she wasn't doing anything. she literally was not a threat against them until they attacked her
You could t kill her without a helmet tho. She was shot and stabbed and regenerated

Well the hall h panel is going on right now so you may get your answer in just a few moments

Back