*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was a threat I can agree with that.

She was well acted and very menacing and quite pretty.

The problem with her was her motivation and the main plot of the movie.

Why would she want to destroy the universe just to make herself king of the void?

Wouldn’t destroying the universe mean that she wouldn’t get any new people dumping into the void to rule over?

Did I just say into the void lol

She was a threat I can agree with that.

She was well acted and very menacing and quite pretty.

The problem with her was her motivation and the main plot of the movie.

Why would she want to destroy the universe just to make herself king of the void?

Wouldn’t destroying the universe mean that she wouldn’t get any new people dumping into the void to rule over?

Did I just say into the void lol
She was just doing it out of sheer pettiness really. Paradox pissed her off once and she decided to destroy everything :lol.

Does the time ripper destroy realities or prune them and send them to the void? I can’t remember exactly. But I guess she just wanted everything to be the void.

My future son in law and I seen this yesterday. We both thought it was a great watch. I think some of you are expecting too much out of a Deadpool movie. It was campy, it was fun. Anyone complaining about the vulgar humor must not have been paying attention during the first two. Absolutely loved the cameos and the fight scenes were handled very well. Will be seeing it again with the wife over the next couple weeks and I can’t wait. Turn your brains off and just go see it and have a good time.

Except for the unfortunate shaky cam battle in the void against the pruned villains at Casandra’s base the action in this movie was definitely high quality and entertaining.

This was definitely the Wolverine I have always wanted.

It’s worth repeating that when wolverine does the connection with Deadpool during the climax and his costume rips off and he just has his mask on and he is leaning back screaming with his arms out stretched that is some of the best wolverine imagery I’ve ever seen.

We got our beastly BvS version of Wolverine in this he was an absolute tank!

it would have been the fox apocalypse version. which was already defeated. but he would have looked awesome. be better in the movie.
or fasbender magneto, or Ultron, or ANYONE else
No crows! Thst one sucked! And ultron is to huge for deadpool. Nobody knows who Cassandra nova is

which didn't even work. and it was all for nothing, because she followed them to use the machine, and all universes would have ended.
and they all died for nothing, because Deadpool can break the 4th wall, and he knew they were going to win. making everything pointless
Hmmm

I think what happened was that Wolverine was desperately trying to find his humanity and allowed Casandra to live which worked until she found out that the TVA guy was betraying her setting her off on a path to punish the TVA more than just ruling her void land.

Last edited:
Spoof/parody movies are the only kind where a good plot is not required. Having said, a well thought out internally consistent plot can be the difference between a good spoof/parody and an amazing, legendary one. So both camps got a point. That meme "..is good, but it could be better" definitely does apply.

As for villains, I am fine with an obscure villain, and while their motivation in a Deadpool movie (spoof/parody style film) is not that important it would improve things if it was more well thought out.

I expect (based on all commentary and reviews) that I will like the movie, it will potentially be my fave in the trilogy if the jokes, like an overweight redneck at their local truck stop toilet, come thick and fast then I will be laughing too much to care about the paper thin plot that forgot logic is a thing.

My fear, granted I'm not as enamored with anything Marvel has put out, is that we now will get R-rated Marvel movies just like D&W. I enjoyed it, but not much to it. I wasn't expecting much substance. Pure joygasm. I can only take Deadpool type content in small doses. I've had my dose. I don't want more for a while.

I was enjoying this so much I literally forgot he was due to wear the mask and when that finally happened….geeeeez. Incredible.

Spoof/parody movies are the only kind where a good plot is not required. Having said, a well thought out internally consistent plot can be the difference between a good spoof/parody and an amazing, legendary one. So both camps got a point. That meme "..is good, but it could be better" definitely does apply.

As for villains, I am fine with an obscure villain, and while their motivation in a Deadpool movie (spoof/parody style film) is not that important it would improve things if it was more well thought out.

I expect (based on all commentary and reviews) that I will like the movie, it will potentially be my fave in the trilogy if the jokes, like an overweight redneck at their local truck stop toilet, come thick and fast then I will be laughing too much to care about the paper thin plot that forgot logic is a thing.
well the movie is extremely enjoyable and extremely funny. and charming in its silliness

it's a cameo and Easter egg heaven. if you love the x men movies.
it truly is very enjoyable. but like an amazing SNL show. I just got bored at the non funny parts. I got bored

Except for the unfortunate shaky cam battle in the void against the pruned villains at Casandra’s base the action in this movie was definitely high quality and entertaining.

This was definitely the Wolverine I have always wanted.

It’s worth repeating that when wolverine does the connection with Deadpool during the climax and his costume rips off and he just has his mask on and he is leaning back screaming with his arms out stretched that is some of the best wolverine imagery I’ve ever seen.

We got our beastly BvS version of Wolverine in this he was an absolute tank!
Yeah after that incredible performance from Jackman I don't see how they could possibly bring in a new actor to play Wolverine now. He just completely owns the role and gave us the most iconic, badass version of the character imaginable.

And I agree about that big battle. After all the buildup it was frustrating that it was so shaky and hard to follow. Although I imagine that was done because it relied heavily on the stunt guys, since the original actors were probably not up to the task or in superhero shape.

I just saw this. I'm a big fan of Ben Mankiewicz and his podcast. Didn't realize the connection with planes, trains, and automobiles but it seems obvious in hindsight. I can also see a connection with something like midnight run or 48 hours. There is a formula with buddy comedies and this movie does well not to deviate far from that.

The cameos made sense and worked given the film was all about 20th Century Fox.
Well by your logic, at least one cameo didn’t make sense because Blade wasn’t Fox he was New Line!

Just saw it. A little long, but it's still got heart.
A little long? It’s just on 2 hrs! That’s short these days. That’s one thing Marvel does well they know when to cut a film short and when to let it run long. Endgame is their only 3 hr film I think.

Back