*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i-concur-beavis-and-butthead-parody-snl-yi5616250mrds9py.gif

I honestly don't even know what we're talking about. If I knew any of the Deadpool characters, I would have to kill myself.

That said, looking forward to catching this flick on the plane.

200w.gif

Sounds like a set-up for the next Deadpool movie....

Why was Wolverine even in this? Why did he have to help Deadpool?

Wolverine can't die... Deadpool can't die... only the laughter can.

I mean adding over a decade of films for Batman
And two decades of Superman, but ok.
Yeah Disney is terrified to let go of Jackman and now RDJ, who they know were mostly carrying their respective franchises.

If in the early 2ks WB had shelled out enough to (compromise) hold onto and cary Bale into their Justice League U and other derivative crap. the fans would have followed him there too. :lol
marvel needed to make Bale a better character and not kill him.
biggest mistake of all time.

Wasn't a fan.

Ryan Reynolds, one-trick-pony from beginning to end. I laughed at a couple of moments in the beginning and then it just becomes rinse and repeat tiresome.

They hang **** on all the other superheroes tropes yet they do it themselves - and always with some dumb-ass, world-ending, CGI **** at the end.

Marvel Jesus, my ass. I don't give a **** if it makes 10B at the box office, doesn't make it a good film. To me, all it does is reinforce that the world is truly moving toward "Idiocracy."

Give me Spiderman (2002) over any of this vapid CGI ****, where there are genuine stakes and consequences.

Funny. I expected none of that. Did you all get this from the trailer??

Marvel Jesus was a joke. Not anything more. You read to much into that.

You guys read to many articles. Stay away. Disappointment will always follow

Cameos were perfect for a Deadpool movie.

Cameos had me with “Flame on!”

Again. Perfect for Deadpool. Where was the original Howard the Duck ???

Isn’t he the only reason to watch the other X men movies lol

Someone will have to explain to me why that ending was so great and how it rectified any wrongs.

Gambit works cause the actor wanted to be in a Gambit film and the movie was green lit and shut down many times. Hence the jokes about not knowing what world he belonged to

Again…. Deadpool movie

****** version of Juggy got what he deserved

it served as the final action set piece and a punchline for Peter.

You know you were watching Deadpool film right?

You can’t complain about that and love JW4 steps fight.

Worth the price of admission on its own.

Deadpool films should not have important plot point and fixing MCU

The films are comedies and constant wink and nods to the audience

It’s the very definition to alternate universe

Seeing DP and Wolverine fight not once but twice was just great to finally see.

Hugh back as Logan.. Nothing better.

View attachment 716819

I'm mostly with Jaws on this.
It's a Deadpool movie. If you want Seriouspool, you can watch Origins, simple.

But where I'm not with him is that even the movie itself calls...

before I continue: WHY IN THE SWEET **** doesn't the spoiler function work, when I click on it, type in what I want and when I send of, without any editing, everything's still visible?!?!?

[SPOILER="Test"][/SPOILER]

Wasn't a fan.

Ryan Reynolds, one-trick-pony from beginning to end. I laughed at a couple of moments in the beginning and then it just becomes rinse and repeat tiresome.

They hang **** on all the other superheroes tropes yet they do it themselves - and always with some dumb-ass, world-ending, CGI **** at the end.

Marvel Jesus, my ass. I don't give a **** if it makes 10B at the box office, doesn't make it a good film. To me, all it does is reinforce that the world is truly moving toward "Idiocracy."

Give me Spiderman (2002) over any of this vapid CGI ****, where there are genuine stakes and consequences.
Sounds like blasphemy to me. Heretic.

Jaws,

We need to go easier on @jye4ever. Keep in mind that just prior to seeing this he'd been banned for 2 weeks, forlorn and essentially rudderless without the benefit of our collective wisdom to steer him. In retrospect, his misguided and completely erroneous take was to be expected. :lecture
WTF Banned????

I leave for a little bit to avoid all spoilers and all hell breaks loose.

Back