Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

^Yeah, my Bauer fig is like that. Sorta reddish in tone.

^Yeah, my Bauer fig is like that. Sorta reddish in tone.

I've actually noticed that the ear lobes of my figure were a bit darkish in tone at the tips of the ear lobes. But, not anything severe (or close to severe) to ruin the look of the figure. I'm sure it's because the ear pieces were quite small, that the paint application looks different.

Just got my EB Bauer today. Toys2 only sent it on tuesday, maybe monday, so thats pretty damn good. Only noticed it was there at half 5pm, no one told me anything had arrived for me. So that kept me occupied in work!

I've found no problems with mine so far - none of the feared wonky eye problems, paint defects or joint issues. I even think I'd be able to get it to stand on its own although I will use a display stand as I do with all my 1/6ths.

Now that I have the figure I can see that it actually doesn't cry out for an outfit change like I thought. As is always the case these things look better in person. However I did buy the medicom for this purpose so I'll do it nonetheless and hope no problems arise.

Well, I've switched Jack over to the Medi clothes. Not sure I like it. Something just feels off to me in person. So I might be offering it up here. It would be the entire figure and for what I paid for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Uh oh. Hoping I won't feel the same.

Well, I've switched Jack over to the Medi clothes. Not sure I like it. Something just feels off to me in person. So I might be offering it up here. It would be the entire figure and for what I paid for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Medi clothes tend to fit funny. I've noticed that their clothes only seem to look right on female figure by other companies, since their male body is so slender.

There's no way I'd spend $150 just for a set of Medicom clothing. Heck, with $150 I could buy some new clothes for myself :lol. Levi's jeans, new Guess shirts, a pair of new Pumas, etc.

But, to each their own spending habits.

There's no way I'd spend $150 just for a set of Medicom clothing. Heck, with $150 I could buy some new clothes for myself :lol. Levi's jeans, new Guess shirts, a pair of new Pumas, etc.

But, to each their own spending habits.

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to do it even though I love that look! I'm hoping Enterbay just releases another Jack in that outfit! :D

I got three Jack in my hand (only one is mine, of course LOL). Only one out of three got very dark ears. In fact the tone of his face is a bit more dark/reddish than others. But the dark ears still stand out a bit.

Okay, so I finally found my camera (moved 2 weeks ago and it got lost in the shuffle). I've contacted Joe about maybe getting a replacement head or something as the paint rub on the nose is definitely distracting. Not sure if it comes across well in images, but here's my try.

Its sad as the paint work is so amazing, but the tissue paper used to protect it didn't do the job and my guess is his nose rubbed against the foam while in transit.

bauera.jpg

bauerb.jpg

Also looks like the very tip of his hair got it as well, but that doesn't bother me.

It's noticeable in pics and for the price you paid you should get a pristine piece, hope you get things squared away quickly!

Thanks for the feedback... I was worried I might be being too anal, but honestly my first thought when I opened him was "crap, what happened to his nose?".

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to do it even though I love that look! I'm hoping Enterbay just releases another Jack in that outfit! :D

I REALLY hope that Enterbay continues making 24 figures. But, let's just hope that they don't give Jack his "P.O.W." look:

20070116jackbauer.jpg

jack_l.jpg

Back