Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Guys, I just found an interesting site on Wiki, that references all of the weapons that Jack has used thus far, from Seasons 1 to 7: https://24.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_used_by_Jack_Bauer

I've decided to make it my duty to collect all of those weapons in 1/6, and place them as a display next to my Enterbay Jack. I originally placed an MK23 in Jack's hand, but I'll have to remove it, since it wasn't on the list.

Now, some of Jack's unorthodox weapons include:

Jack's Big Beatin' Stick:
Firewood.jpg

The Fireaxe:
24gr.jpg

I really want to watch seasons 2 and 3 again. I've only ever seen those once through - trouble is I lent my dvds to a friend who moved to switzerland - I think she left them in her house here in Ireland but I don't want to go up to her parents, who I haven't seen in years and didn't particularly know well, asking for DVDs I lent their daughter 2 years ago that they may or may not be able to find! Think I'll have to download them.

I really want to watch seasons 2 and 3 again. I've only ever seen those once through - trouble is I lent my dvds to a friend who moved to switzerland - I think she left them in her house here in Ireland but I don't want to go up to her parents, who I haven't seen in years and didn't particularly know well, asking for DVDs I lent their daughter 2 years ago that they may or may not be able to find! Think I'll have to download them.

Just go and get your DVDs, already. Unless you did something to tick those folks off, they shouldn't give you a problem :lol

Season 3 is definitely my favorite...all the best players were in that season,with a great villain in Saunders too.

all of the seasons of 24 are actually 16.99 each in the target ad this week in North America

Ugh. Just noticed the paint rub on my figure's nose as well. That's it for me. Broken ankle + paint rub = return.
Too bad. Such a great likeness.

$16.99 per season of 24 is a cheap price. But, I'm saving up for the Blue Ray releases.

$16.99? Damn! Gotta get to Target this week, still need 3,4, & 5! :monkey5

I went today to pick up season 5 which is my favorite and alot of them were gone but if you cant find them you are allowed to get rainchecks at target for the item you want with that price. Just a heads up

I went today to pick up season 5 which is my favorite and alot of them were gone but if you cant find them you are allowed to get rainchecks at target for the item you want with that price. Just a heads up

I might just have to do that. I didn't get a chance to swing over to Target and I know 24 sells out fast when it goes on sale (at least at my local Targets). Thanks for the info.

Ugh. Just noticed the paint rub on my figure's nose as well. That's it for me. Broken ankle + paint rub = return.
Too bad. Such a great likeness.

Sorry to hear that... Sounds like for the most part Enterbay was able to get figures to people with good paint. But I do wonder if a bit of tissue paper is not the most effective method. At least tape the tissue in place so it doesn't open (which seems to be what happened to mine).

Sorry to hear that... Sounds like for the most part Enterbay was able to get figures to people with good paint. But I do wonder if a bit of tissue paper is not the most effective method. At least tape the tissue in place so it doesn't open (which seems to be what happened to mine).

I just rechecked my Bauer figure, and fortunately it wasn't a paint rub! The lights in my living room were just reflecting off his nose at a weird angle.

The tissue isn't the problem - it's the foam casing that poses the real threat to Jack's sculpt. On my figure, there are slight paint rubs on some of Jack's hair, because the tissue tore, and the sculpt came into direct contact with the foam.

I never had that kind of problem with Medicom, since Medicom always places their figures in a non-abrasive plastic casing.

I just rechecked my Bauer figure, and fortunately it wasn't a paint rub! The lights in my living room were just reflecting off his nose at a weird angle.

The tissue isn't the problem - it's the foam casing that poses the real threat to Jack's sculpt. On my figure, there are slight paint rubs on some of Jack's hair, because the tissue tore, and the sculpt came into direct contact with the foam.

I never had that kind of problem with Medicom, since Medicom always places their figures in a non-abrasive plastic casing.

Well, the good news is I contacted Joe about returning the figure (I had previously contacted him about a replacement peg for the foot) and he was actually able to get me a full replacement figure from Enterbay. He offered to QC it before forwarding it to me.

Both of my problems stemmed from the way the figure is packaged. There is just too much contact with the foam. The feet were bent at odd angles causing the peg to break, and the tissue paper was torn allowing the nose to rub against the foam.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

Watched the second half of season 1 last night. I had watched the first half before moving house but then didn't go back to it till yesterday. Now I really want to see season 2 and 3 again.

Wouldn't mind getting a season 1 Bauer headsculpt from enterbay though. I like the longer blonder hair - but not in a :naughty way

Season 3 is definitely my favorite...all the best players were in that season,with a great villain in Saunders too.

Season 3 was my favorite too -- until Season 7. Prior to this season, I would've ranked them 3,1,5,4,2,6 (though I wasn't as down on Season 6 as most).

Season 7 may take the lead, though.

SnakeDoc

Back