ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just typed that the EB would be significantly higher in quality over the HT yet the EB QC problems has you sweating bullets. So which is it?

You just typed that the EB would be significantly higher in quality over the HT yet the EB QC problems has you sweating bullets. So which is it?

Well as far as I can tell their 1/4 will be much higher in quality, but the QC control issues will ruin the overall product. I guess those two things should contradict each other, but I saw them as two different things. I'm imagining the perfect figure, like those guys who somehow manage to get Men in Black figures with no flaws. That perfect Batman will probably dominate the Hot Toys one, but well I don't trust Enterbay to give me that Batman. Instead I'll get some...oh man I don't even want to think about it. His cape will probably be made of plywood, his arms will be where his legs should be, his knees will be broken, etc.. Oh boy.

well... aside from the most likely but hopefully not QC problem, I think this joker is good.
Just hoping it will top HT joker since EB using bigger "canvas" that means they should make it better.
no sculpted boots, real cloth for the joker's tie, etc. at least I hope so :pray:

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Dark Knight but not the Joker. Does anyone know yet if the Dark Knight will come with alternate head of bruce wayne aswell as the caped mask head? Its just that ive seen the pic of the Bruce Wayne head (Christian Bale) and wondered if it will be an alternate head or if you just attach the mask on yourself? :dunno

It will at least come with a bruce wayne forehead.

Knowing EB it will be masterly painted and sculpted but be the wrong shape and fall out all the time.

Looks good to me- tailoring on coat looks alittle sloppy...wait for more pics

It will at least come with a bruce wayne forehead.

Knowing EB it will be masterly painted and sculpted but be the wrong shape and fall out all the time.

Well judging by that double J mixup with Men in Black I am guessing we have a decent chance of accidentally getting a Joker wearing Batman's suit.

Bigger shot

69464edegw1dv3kuz99kbj.jpg

looks good so far,, just need see the rest of the figure. no sculpted shoes i hope. shudn,t have said that now prob comes with sculpted shoes.:slap:lol:lol

Wow. Over a year of waiting....for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back