Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what's in the tray.
IMG_3171-horz.jpg

IMG_3173-horz.jpg
I need to check that mine has this disk like in your picture.
Thanks. :hi5:

I already sent mine back to sideshow for replacement due to other issues, but mine I know didn't have the joint disk. Only the Non BD arm had it. the BD arm didn't have the disk.

Is it supposed to be swapped out like the forearm armor? That is to say, are you supposed to share one disk with the regular and BD arms?

Can anyone confirm that they have two of the disks?

I have to check mine when I get home.

I already sent mine back to sideshow for replacement due to other issues, but mine I know didn't have the joint disk. Only the Non BD arm had it. the BD arm didn't have the disk.

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!! I check mine and is missin TOO!! :(

Is it supposed to be swapped out like the forearm armor? That is to say, are you supposed to share one disk with the regular and BD arms?

Can anyone confirm that they have two of the disks?

I have to check mine when I get home.

We need to know about this!! :(

:wave Hey guys, got a quick question: Is the lower part of the shield (the one that can be bend) on his hand removable?:cuckoo: It can be put back but it's very loose already unlike the other shield w/c is very stiff & it can't be removed.:dunno

On another note...

Can anyone confirm that their BD arm does come with the disk around the arm peg?

If u look at the non BD arm, there is a red disk to block the view of the joint connections. My BD arm doesn't come with this shield e en though the instructions show the BD arm with it. Sorry no pics.

Mine didn't come with it too and thought that it was a flaw, but I think HT wanted us to use the non-BD disks.

https://img535.imageshack.us/i/img0287i.jpg/

If you look at the above picture from one of the posters at Toy World, I don't think the BD arm will fit into the case if the disks were there.

Thanks bandito!!!! I needed that pic!

Tdk5- actually, the tray has a space for the disk molded into it. When I swapped the arms, I noticed it wasnt there. Checked the tray and there was a space for it. Then I checked the instructions a little closer to see if there were instructions to swap it with the non BD arm and there is nothing addressing it.

I think it missing...

Thanks bandito!!!! I needed that pic!

Tdk5- actually, the tray has a space for the disk molded into it. When I swapped the arms, I noticed it wasnt there. Checked the tray and there was a space for it. Then I checked the instructions a little closer to see if there were instructions to swap it with the non BD arm and there is nothing addressing it.

I think it missing...

Can it be swapped? If so, there really isn't a problem. Just an annoyance.

Back