Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It goes on just fine. U can just see the peg/ball connection beyond the shoulder armor.

It doesn't prevent the arm from working properly. It just looks different...kinda unfinished when posed with the arm up. Looks kinda like the original Mk 3.

Ok, so the switch out theory has been shot down, unless you're just lucky? are you?

Mine is missing as well but I'm finding it extremely hard to loosen the regular arm.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFYwBK6nwH4"]I prefer the figure you only have to build once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.[/ame]

Mine came with it on both arms.

Mine too. :clap

The BD shoulder ball is not quite as tight as the undamaged arm, as well. But just barely--he can still hold a high repulsor-slinging pose.

(One of these decades my camera will be returned and I shall post pics.)

So what happens when you put the BD arm on the figure without the disk?

All kinds of problems . . . palladium poisoning, alcoholism, hostile takeovers, rogue assassins, industrial saboteurs, malfunctioning hostile robots . . . . for pete's sake don't do it, man.

Well I just got mine yesterday from AE, and while I really do love this figure and all of the awesome detail. I must say I still like the MK IV better. This figure is much lighter and feels much cheaper than the MK IV which is super sturdy and a solid piece.

Luckily I did not get any of the busted pieces, however I noticed on my BD arm there is a rubber piece missing (that is on the reg arm) that acts as a joint tightener, ill take pics when I get home.

But yeah, overall piece looks great, however I am not a fan since the MK4 is super sturdy and built tough.

Also my BD breastplace keeps falling off haha

Finally got mine:yess:
I am so happy with this figure. That extra Mark VI body was getting lonely :(. Now bring on the MV & MII unleashed :clap

P1000071.jpg

P1000073.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000082.jpg

All kinds of problems . . . palladium poisoning, alcoholism, hostile takeovers, rogue assassins, industrial saboteurs, malfunctioning hostile robots . . . . for pete's sake don't do it, man.

I knew it! :slap

Just checked my EX and no disk. Is this just with the EX or do the regulars have this missing as well?

Well I just got mine yesterday from AE, and while I really do love this figure and all of the awesome detail. I must say I still like the MK IV better. This figure is much lighter and feels much cheaper than the MK IV which is super sturdy and a solid piece.

Luckily I did not get any of the busted pieces, however I noticed on my BD arm there is a rubber piece missing (that is on the reg arm) that acts as a joint tightener, ill take pics when I get home.

But yeah, overall piece looks great, however I am not a fan since the MK4 is super sturdy and built tough.

Also my BD breastplace keeps falling off haha
Congrats. Got mine from AE yesterday too. :)
BD chest piece falling off doesn't seem right.
After HT made their so called 'fix', it is suppose to fit a little tighter.

Just more QC issues from HT. :(

I call SCC and spoke to the costumer service and they say they call me soon!! abou the missing disc in my BD arm in my figure!! :)

I was switching out the BD pieces and found that the BD chest piece doesn't fit right. The pegs are at the wrong angle. Is there a fix for this?

Congrats. Got mine from AE yesterday too. :)
BD chest piece falling off doesn't seem right.
After HT made their so called 'fix', it is suppose to fit a little tighter.

Just more QC issues from HT. :(

Thanks! Yeah I mean it fits but if I flip him upside down (because Im adjusted poses) itll fall off. Im debating on going for a clean look or a BD, but I do like the contrast between a clean MK4 and a dirty MK6. I think I needa make use of my MK4 Tony head, anyone got a nice set up that doesnt use an arc reactor body? Thanks!

Back