Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic, lobox42! :clap

Just checked my EX and no disk. Is this just with the EX or do the regulars have this missing as well?

Mine was a "regular" (from Toy Square). All the parts were there---the rubber disc should be on both swappable arms.

As far as can be pieced together, there were two batches (thus far) of this figure. The first batch (to Asia & HK distributors) shipped with some missing BD pieces, and various QC issues, primarily the poor fit of the battle damaged chest armor.

Easiest fix? Heat the pegs on the BD chest piece and push them up (i.e. raise them) until they are roughly at a 45 degree angle.

Comb this thread for more details . . . good luck!

P1000082.jpg

:lectureThis is just nuckin futs.:thud:

Any issues with yours Centurion bro?
What's up buddy.
No, I'm very fortunate. No problems with mine.

I just unboxed mine tonight and looked it over.
BD chest piece fits nice and flush.
Regular chest piece is a little looser but doesn't fall off.
Round disk at the shoulder joint of the BD left arm is there.
No missing pieces.

Thanks for asking.
When does your Mk.VI arrive?

Thanks! Yeah I mean it fits but if I flip him upside down (because Im adjusted poses) itll fall off. Im debating on going for a clean look or a BD, but I do like the contrast between a clean MK4 and a dirty MK6. I think I needa make use of my MK4 Tony head, anyone got a nice set up that doesnt use an arc reactor body? Thanks!
If it helps, I'm displaying my Mk.IV with the RDJ head sculpt and the Mk.VI is BD.

I took only a few shots today after unboxing.
I'm really happy with this figure especially in battle damaged form:

5685755139_b4c1fb9f4b_b.jpg

5686309852_ed1b178dda_b.jpg

5686310728_27415ce42e_b.jpg

mine only came with one disk (on Non-BD). But I can easily switch the disc over with no problem.

SS just sent my replacement Clean Chest Armor today. Mine original came with one bent peg.

What body did u use for the tony stark wit the VIP gift?
It looks like the mech test (because of the arc reactor), but how did u get a different underarm on the left?

Also what neck did u use for the Tony figure with suit? The neck piece that comes with the Mark IV HS is way to short.

Thank you in advance :)

The picture I post is from my Iron Man Mark III, Tony Stark with the HT narrow shoulder body and the HT suit and the neck come in the package with the suit, the Tony Stark with the arm is from the SSC limited edition the Tony Stark HS is from the Iron Man Mark IV and I use the body from the Tony Stark Mech. Test Version.:)
and the sunglasses both from the movies: Ray Ban from Iron Man I and Von Zipper from Iron Man II. ;)

Congrats on your issue-free Mark VI dude!:clap
Salamat pare! Talagang swerte ako lang! :lol

It seems to be pure luck that some are getting their Mk.VI without any issues. I purchased from AE and got one of their last available from the leftovers.

Thank you again, buddy.
Hope you get one that is 'non-controversial' too. :D

Salamat pare! Talagang swerte ako lang! :lol

It seems to be pure luck that some are getting their Mk.VI without any issues. I purchased from AE and got one of their last available from the leftovers.

Thank you again, buddy.
Hope you get one that is 'non-controversial' too. :D

Oo nga eh, swertihan lang talaga minsan!

Hopefully, mine won't have a issue too. Gonna get my PO tom.

Wish me luck hehe!

Back