Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up buddy.
No, I'm very fortunate. No problems with mine.

I just unboxed mine tonight and looked it over.
BD chest piece fits nice and flush.
Regular chest piece is a little looser but doesn't fall off.
Round disk at the shoulder joint of the BD left arm is there.
No missing pieces.

Thanks for asking.
When does your Mk.VI arrive?

Mine's getting shipped today bro :) I've got one shipped to UK where I am now studying and 2 back home in Malaysia. The ironic part is my mum got to touch and examine the ones back home whereas I haven't despite my making the order shipped to UK a long time ago xD the piece looks good back home she says with no chest piece issues or anything but she could be wrong since I'm not the one inspecting it :p
Once I get the chance to examine between the 2 back home I'll keep the 'better' one for myself and sell the other. Although I doubt both will have defects since my mum and the Malaysian seller examined it properly before actually selling it.

Sucks though with the regular piece being loose :\ anything you're planning to do about your piece? Glad you're enjoying your piece :D

I've got mine boxed and put away right now but I'm about to get him out just to check all these problems. Does that missing disk affect anything? Sorry if this has already been touched on.

Whoah! :horror Nice bash on those 2 Tony Stark you have there man! Where did you get those 1:1 shades of Tony? :cuckoo: I'm lookin' for the one he used on the Jericho missle scene in IM 1 :panic:

I have both for my B-DAY this year!!! :) from the first Iron Man movie they are Ray Ban and from Irom Man II Von Zipper Fulton, both originals I don't know how much cost!! was a great present !!! :):)
Thank you!! :)

I have both for my B-DAY this year!!! :) from the first Iron Man movie they are Ray Ban and from Irom Man II Von Zipper Fulton, both originals I don't know how much cost!! was a great present !!! :):)
Thank you!! :)

Wow, what a great bday was that! :clap Congrats! Post some pics of yours wearing those shades here, wanna see then how they fit :monkey1

Salamat pare! Talagang swerte ako lang! :lol

It seems to be pure luck that some are getting their Mk.VI without any issues. I purchased from AE and got one of their last available from the leftovers.

Thank you again, buddy.
Hope you get one that is 'non-controversial' too. :D

Lol are you a Filipino? :)

Mine's getting shipped today bro :) I've got one shipped to UK where I am now studying and 2 back home in Malaysia. The ironic part is my mum got to touch and examine the ones back home whereas I haven't despite my making the order shipped to UK a long time ago xD the piece looks good back home she says with no chest piece issues or anything but she could be wrong since I'm not the one inspecting it :p
Once I get the chance to examine between the 2 back home I'll keep the 'better' one for myself and sell the other. Although I doubt both will have defects since my mum and the Malaysian seller examined it properly before actually selling it.

Sucks though with the regular piece being loose :\ anything you're planning to do about your piece? Glad you're enjoying your piece :D

Your mom's cool :)
Semoga semua tidak ad masalah.

Wow, if nobody had pointed out the disk on the BD arm I wouldnt have noticed that mine was missing as well. I have two Mark VI's. The first one was ordered on eBay during the asian release and the second was a PO through CSC. What's ironic is that the HK one didnt't have any QC issues (except for the BD chest piece which was easily rectified).

Be nervous...be very nervous.
If you bought anything form Hot Toys, you are not guaranteed a 100% problem free figure.

Now I am nervous about mine lol.

Both of my disks are missing, but when attached, you can't tell anyway. So don't worry.

Also, I fixed my BD chest piece with some judicious heating. Now I'm all set. :rock

Back