Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Triangular marks don't make much sense in the grand scheme and was a change simply done by Granov just for the sake of it. I'm always a bit partial to the circular but its nice to see a nod to the modern interpretations.

Granov wasn't the first to do the triangular reactor by a long shot. I think the Silver Centurion armor was the first to have it but a few others since have also had it.

Granov wasn't the first to do the triangular reactor by a long shot. I think the Silver Centurion armor was the first to have it but a few others since have also had it.

I never said he was. If you read my post I said he did it just to do it. Meaning the reasoning was just artistic with no real reason. If you want to get technical The first armor to have it was The Space Armor from issue 142. Which is Model 9, Mark 1 much before the Silver Centurion which was issue 200. Not to mention that the Centurion was never drawn the same sometimes having no "point" to the triangle and instead a flattened shape to give a wider look. Tons of armors have had it from the two above to the Hydro armor to the Modular armor of the 90s to the Jim Lee Prometheum Armor which bounced from triangular to squared to the SKIN armor to the Extremis. Granov just did it because he preferred it and the film nodded to that since he did most of the conceptuals but whereas before the Iron Man armors were given reasonings for changes especially with the Modular, his was just for looks.

please Feb.. still recovering from IVs and T1 T-800 is coming too. I am starting to cut into the diaper budget

Indeed. I was trying to pass the T 800 up for a police station shoot out version but :drool when I see the pics. I may cave.

(Also, I hope you mean for children and not for personal use)

This is my first choice for IM2 figure, can't wait to see the release.

Indeed. I was trying to pass the T 800 up for a police station shoot out version but :drool when I see the pics. I may cave.

(Also, I hope you mean for children and not for personal use)

any diaper budget :lol
but for now mainly my lil girls :rotfl

Correct.

IM2_MarkIV_PR1.jpg

53317135.jpg

Can u remove the chest plate from the mark IV?? To swap in and out

Can u remove the chest plate from the mark IV?? To swap in and out

You could, but the incompatible tech could cause catastrophic neutron damage and cause the chest reactor to detonate.

And where would your pretty little collectible figure be then, hmmmm?

:lol

Anyways, franken IM VI should be possible IMO. Stark wouldn't have enough time to change the whole armor.

Back