Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because after warmachine there was a level of uncertancy. (abb crunch joint)
you dont know exactly what the final product is going to be

we got a little of the same with beserker. (height)

(calcifer, spandbauer) sarcastic douches :pfft:

That's a little uncalled for:dunno ..me and spandbauer find it odd people would expect this fig to have less articulation then the IV ..and that makes us "sarcastic douches"?:cuckoo::slap

I see no reason why this would have less articulation the the iv:dunno ...none of the extras on the vi could effect the waist areas articulation.

That's a little uncalled for:dunno ..me and spandbauer find it odd people would expect this fig to have less articulation then the IV ..and that makes us "sarcastic douches"?:cuckoo::slap

I see no reason why this would have less articulation the the iv:dunno ...none of the extras on the vi could effect the waist areas articulation.

Stop being a sarcastic ******, man.

:monkey3

The VI will have the exact same articulation possibilities as the Mark IV. No difference whatsoever.

Don't worry, later on some people will wonder if the hands will have the same articulation as the MKIV, even though it states it and looks it. That's just how some people are.

Ummm, I don't know if this has been asked already or not but will the hands have the same articulation as on the IV.

I don't think so....but I may be wrong.

:lol

its also uncalled for to be confrontational and call me :cuckoo: and the people here. who make a simple comment.

but you guys are prob right about the articulaition.
i hope so. i ordered the figure. so i want it to have all the articulation the mark 4 has.

so i want it to have all the articulation the mark 4 has.

If one READS and does a little RESEARCH, then one can realize that the Mark 6 has more articulation than the Mark 4.

In addition to all the joint articulation of the Mark 4, it has opening facemask, deployable shoulder micromuntions, and wrist laser gimmick.

I would say that technically means more articulation.

If one READS and does a little RESEARCH, then one can realize that the Mark 6 has more articulation than the Mark 4.

In addition to all the joint articulation of the Mark 4, it has opening facemask, deployable shoulder micromuntions, and wrist laser gimmick.

I would say that technically means more articulation.

:lecture:lecture:exactly::lecture:lecture

Got a Question on this with all the different parts swaps how strudy will this be. Will they be sturdy or will the fall off .

Back