Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the video Roscoe! Like you, I wanted the figure for the headsculpt, but after watching your video, I want it for so much more.. the video captured some great reflection and light off the suit too

Indeed.

But isn't this a Goblin/Spidey thread?:monkey1

GreenGoblinASM14.gif

_______

Goblin/Spidey Thread?

5.jpg

Goblin?... :huh :dunno

Was going to get him- until prices of 89 Bats figures went up. Teetering into the PASS category now!!!

Even though the wait is a month or so form the HK release, this is actually one of the fastest HT release I can think of. The specs and pics was shown in early June and already released. Same thing with Sweeney Todd, I wish all future HT was released less than 6 months from proto shown.

Even though the wait is a month or so form the HK release, this is actually one of the fastest HT release I can think of. The specs and pics was shown in early June and already released. Same thing with Sweeney Todd, I wish all future HT was released less than 6 months from proto shown.

I completely forgot about that but yeah, very unusual how fast the New Goblin started shipping.

I must admit this is a great looking figure, just based on a terrible character if you ask me. But I'm enjoying looking at the pics of him because his outfit and gear is so well done. I'm considering picking him up just for his outfit and gear that I would use on a bash I've been thinking about for a loooong time.

Really want this guy and Spidey. After I pay off my new Xbox (late Sep) Im gonna get some cash together. Seriously these guys are making me itch over wanting them. Yeah im a little addicted

Back