Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That actually sounds :cool:

I already like this figure the way it is, but I think a Goblin glider & mask would look better :D

Actually, I'm defintley going to make a custom Mask, body armor and Glider to go with this figure now Hahaha. I think it would look better than the first goblin because it wont be too power ranger like. :D

I'm actually excited about this one. It will compliment the spiderman figure. I Just need a black symbiote from Hot Toys now.

Yes. Doc Oc, Green Goblin with Willem Defoe reveal head to go with Little Goblin Jr., Sand Man, Venom, Mary Jane in the red Chinese dress, and a J Jonah Jamison with a screaming at Parker face.

damn this looks so tempting. the character was good for spiderman 1 and 2 but crappy for 3. but the figure itself is superb

I'm very worried for this line considering they have already announced the reboot line.

I cannot see Hot Toys doing the Lizard so hopefully that means we will get the villains from this line.

I'm going to have a guess and say that out of all the villains Green Goblin and Venom will get made. Doc Ock will become the Iron Monger of this line. Look for a toy fair in 2013 for his reveal i'm guessing.

I'm very worried for this line considering they have already announced the reboot line.

I cannot see Hot Toys doing the Lizard so hopefully that means we will get the villains from this line.

I'm going to have a guess and say that out of all the villains Green Goblin and Venom will get made. Doc Ock will become the Iron Monger of this line. Look for a toy fair in 2013 for his reveal i'm guessing.

I wouldn't be so worried about the reboot line. The Batman 89 line just started and HT has said they plan on expanding it and the line for The Dark Knight Rises should be starting soon too so they should run simultaneously just like the original Spider-man Trilogy line and the new The Amazing Spider-man line. Im sure we'll get the best of both worlds.

Oh man. Doc Ock is my holy grail for this line, with Green Goblin a very close second - I hope we don't have to wait until 2013 for him to even be revealed! Though, if he turns out as impressive as the Iron Monger prototype, maybe it would be worth the wait! :)

I can't see it being soon, because the tentacles have to be quite complex to be accurate enough without being exposed to damage through articulation.

I could wait a while on Doc Ock. As long as it is done right. Spiderman and Iron Man are two of my favorite Marvel characters. I just want more figures from Spiderman.

I think any non-Spider-man 3 or Amazing Spider-man figures are a ways off now. We know Black Spidey is next. After then Venom would seem logical, plus there is still Sandman from Spidey 3. We'll get Garfield Spidey next year and maybe the Lizard. But I think Doc Ock is a ways off. The Green Goblin is possible since his ear was teased in the New Goblin teasers. So its possible he is already on his way. But if it wasn't for that teaser I'd say he was a long ways off too.

The teaser were made by the HTC so they were unofficial.

I don't see a Lizard being made straight away. However rumour has it that it is the more humanoid version so he still is a possibility.

I would only buy a Venom if it came with this headsculpt.

venom-topher-grace.jpg

The teaser were made by the HTC so they were unofficial.

I don't see a Lizard being made straight away. However rumour has it that it is the more humanoid version so he still is a possibility.

I would only buy a Venom if it came with this headsculpt.

venom-topher-grace.jpg

Agreed. That would look great.

I thought shipping for this would be around $35 like Spidey. But it's $25 :yess:

Thanks SSC :D

Edit: Still not as :cool: as the free shipping you US peeps are getting though :D

I got my e-mail saying he's 22 days away! I can't wait!

Also?

Hot Toys announced they're doing the reboot movie?
When,where,link?

Back