Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo Review Part 2

c8a75915.jpg

8868cd5b.jpg

Rest of the Pics https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99371&page=3

:panic::panic::panic:

I will have to get this one. I hated it in the movie but I love the figure. Cant wait to pose it with Spidey.

Ya I hated this character in the movie as well but the figure looks awesome. I just wish they would have included a battle damaged face in with him.

I was going to pass on this guy, but the two look pretty awesome together.

If I got this, for some reason I want to create my own version of the Goblin with this figure. Like mixing this one with the one portrayed in film one.

Adding some extra Armour, the Green Goblin mask, and making a glider the sky stick can attach itsself to. I don't know, I just think that would look bad ass.

If I got this, for some reason I want to create my own version of the Goblin with this figure. Like mixing this one with the one portrayed in film one.

Adding some extra Armour, the Green Goblin mask, and making a glider the sky stick can attach itsself to. I don't know, I just think that would look bad ass.
That actually sounds :cool:

I already like this figure the way it is, but I think a Goblin glider & mask would look better :D

I'm guessing this one will be a sleeper figure. I've got one on order and am really looking forward to getting him.

Back