Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many figures at once can't keep up my suggestion to any one who wants him get him before black Spidy hits people will look to complete the set. Same thing happened with whiplash when mark 5 hit.

But over all I have no idea of how many figures Hot Toys intends to release this year if you notice many of the figures that were shown this last year are scheduled to come out this year and I suppose the same thing will happen this year the first half of the year is already booked with figures that were shown last year so anything new shown this year will most likely be towards the Q3/ Q4 period. So far they are averaging 2 product new product reveals a month and 2 figure releases a month.

Damn, this one sure was a sleeper. The figure is great! The James Franco sculpt is fantastic and it came with a good amount of accessories. A question though, whats the plastic item thats above the base in the packaging? Kind of a T shape. Can't figure out what its for.

For the glider obviously... though putting it on makes the figure even less stable on it.. so, simulation of floating glider...

new_goblin.jpg

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but if not I'll try custom section. I'm thinking of picking up the vest and was wondering if I used color remover would it fade this material enough to dye it red?

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but if not I'll try custom section. I'm thinking of picking up the vest and was wondering if I used color remover would it fade this material enough to dye it red?

The vests should be pretty cheap on eBay or Toy Anxiety, try anyways!

THe material won't never bleached, it is a synthetic material and they don't bleach at all.

I think this figure isn't getting the attention it deserves. I guess Spiderman 3 wasn't Raimi's best and New Goblin remained in the shadows of Venom and the Sandman but this figure is a work of art IMO. Here's a shot I took .

DSCN2260.jpg

Back