Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9215.jpg

Awesome shots Coheteboy ! This figure should be getting a lot more attention from everyone here at SSF and beyond ! The sculpt is seriously good and the
overall production of it is top notch....if I weren't such a Spidey fan I might say this is a better figure !

You're right. It looks great. :exactly:

Dang I really want to get this but im still kinda on the fence about it.... I mean it would look great w/ spidey & all but I'm not sure that I want to spend that much $ on a character that I don't really care for...

Hm so we have no goblin and a sandman base. All thats left is.....venom !

I really hope they do make a great venom and full sandman figure. Once those are done let them please move on to Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

Not his permanent home but I'd like to build a similar display for him and Spidey.

Would be cool if you can make those wall displays look like sides of a building. With maybe like a brick wall and a window. Then you can put 2 of them side by side. Have Spider-man on one and make it look like he is in a crawl position ready to defend himself and have Harry on the other gliding towards him ready to attack.

If you can make that happen, I'll be happy to buy asap :):pray:

I like those display shelves. Gotta have room for them though. Here is a shot of my Penthouse fight Harry with my redone Peter with hot toys body.
IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9074.jpg

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

Finally caved and picked up this figure off eBay. Can't wait to display him next to Spider-man.

I think the figure overall is great and the HS looks spot on. If you can pick it up for cheap and have the extra money to spend, then I would do it.

I'm guessing due to the fact that not many people enjoyed the 3rd movie let alone his costume design. I'm not a fan of the 3rd myself, but I actually like the design and more the character. Got mine off of Sideshow but I will pick up another, especially at these low prices before these become scarce and prices start to go up.

I won mine off Ebay too for about $120 shipped.
:hi5: I purchased mine for a similar price. Harry not being that popular, worked out nicely for my wallet. Now the wait to see if I get sent a mint figure :D

I've tried to win Harry on Ebay a few times. Maybe we were bidding rivals at some point :lol

Damn, this one sure was a sleeper. The figure is great! The James Franco sculpt is fantastic and it came with a good amount of accessories. A question though, whats the plastic item thats above the base in the packaging? Kind of a T shape. Can't figure out what its for.

Back