Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the new goblin on a true type advance? Thanks.
True type narrow shoulders or normal/standard TT now..... there is only 2 releases using (mostly)TT Adv., Ghost Rider and Spiderman.

HT has 2 variants of the standard TT torso.... that (2nd pic below) and the pointed-v type:

both below are narrow shoulder TT:
IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_8983-horz.jpg

Last edited:
I just got this figure. This one really caught me off guard. I didn't expect for him to be this good.
I have a question though. Why is his leg can't move forward like other figure that using TT body? Is it because of the suit?:huh

I just got this figure. This one really caught me off guard. I didn't expect for him to be this good.
I have a question though. Why is his leg can't move forward like other figure that using TT body? Is it because of the suit?:huh

My New Goblin's leg can move forward, but when i first opened it up the figure was sort of stiff and the leg didn't move forward immediately like your describing but it wasn't too hard to get it to move using enough pressure.

Does anybody know of any other stands that are out there that would allow more extreme poses? The stand HT uses only allows you to move the figure so much unfortunately.

Plus the belts get in the way of the legs doing a really low crouching position. You can move the belts but the knife holster makes it tough.

IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9215.jpg

Awesome shots Coheteboy ! This figure should be getting a lot more attention from everyone here at SSF and beyond ! The sculpt is seriously good and the
overall production of it is top notch....if I weren't such a Spidey fan I might say this is a better figure !

Last edited:
Thanks, SirOnesixth! Yah, I think it's because Spider-man 3 was such a terrible movie, a lot of people are skipping this. But it really is a great toy. A lot more fun and simpler than a lot of the things coming out lately. Where the Bruce Wayne Batman was a chore, this was just pure fun right out of the box.

Kind of silly he does not come with some wide open hands given he's a guy who flies around on a board.

Back